No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ex9mcCs3dhE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ex9mcCs3dhE" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
      The world is really trying to make me like Robobcerp Deux isn't it? Looks fun
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Electric Dreams (new PKD show) on Amazon. I dug it but Lesley was bored. Will totally watch the rest of these on my own.

American High. Remember 60 Days In where normal people go undercover in a prison? Well get ready for 20 year olds to go undercover in a high school. Legit love this so far. Kids are the fucking worst.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The second X-Files episode was MUCH better than the first. LANGLEY!

Comment

• Finally finished season 1 of The Good Place.

Spoiler: spoilers 
            dug the twist and in no way saw it coming, so that was a nice surprise. Started up season 2 and I was digging all of the ways Danson was trying to make his idea work.
            Excited to see where it goes from here.

I still love Janet so much.

The Mick continues to be one of the funniest shows on television that no one seems to be watching. Jimmy is the goddamn man.

Comment

• What is season 2 on? Just on demand? We've been waiting because we want to binge it all.

Comment

• they have it on demand and some on Hulu but not all which is fucking duuuuumb.

Comment

• Sarah got Hulu and never seems to have things we actually want to watch. WHERE'S BROAD CITY HULU?!

Comment

• ummmm it's on there. 3 seasons worth.

Comment

• Is that the new season? We looked a couple weeks ago and the latest season wasn't on there yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Finally finished season 1 of The Good Place.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                        dug the twist and in no way saw it coming, so that was a nice surprise. Started up season 2 and I was digging all of the ways Danson was trying to make his idea work.
                        Excited to see where it goes from here.

I still love Janet so much.
                        Janet is the best. Just wait until you start season two. The midseason finale last week was another game changer. It's probably my favorite show on tv right now.

Comment

• Flesh toned blue waffle. Brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Is The Orville free to watch on fox.com?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• looks that way.

Comment

• THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD, on Netflix, is pretty darn good. It's eight episodes but they're only about 20 minutes long so it goes quick. Things escalate rather quickly with a few turns I wasn't expecting. I don't know if there's a second season coming but it works well as a one-and-done story.

Comment

Working...
                                X