Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have zero problems with wires but the vive's system is heavy and cumbersome as balls. They HAD to do it but that set is gonna be like a grand. Fuck that shit.

Meanwhile my 300 dollar oculus is worth every goddamn penny and is the only way I game on my PC atm.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wires are shit for VR. It's been my biggest issue every time I've used VR. You get tangled or caught and you're immediately out of the experience because you realize you're attached to a box and you're worried about tripping. Your grandma isn't going to get caught up in wires and break her hip in order to take her VR trip to Italy.

Comment

• then get better at cable management brosef. zero issues with wires, never tangled, nor do I want my grandma wearing my headset. She can get her own haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're probably afraid your grandma might rack up a better score wearing your VR headset, too.

Comment

• Awesome Nintendo Direct this morning.

Finally going to play The World Ends With You. I've been wanting Y's 8 since it came out, and glad I waited, will grab that on Switch. I don't want Dark Souls, but that is going to be a huge hit for them. Dragon Quest Builders demo is out today, and people will like it. I enjoyed my time with it a lot on PS4. Mario Tennis HELL YES. The other stuff isn't for me, but good choices. Seeing more remasters from Wii U makes me happy, but I am most stoked for Bayonetta.

Comment

• Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed til Oct 26

.. but these new screenshots are absolutely GORGEOUS

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/02/0...yed-to-october
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I can't discuss that game without becoming uncomfortably erect.

Comment

• https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/vr-sale/

Some sweet bargoons here Rob

Comment

• nice!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iYn480INSAE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fuck yeah, I've picked up every fighter so far and each one has added to this awesome game. Best fighting game in years.

Comment

• They saved the best for last, fuck yah Raphhh

Comment

• Star Trek Bridge Crew VR is on sale for 20 bucks on the PSN store. shit is fun and cross play with the Oculus.

Comment

• Bought monster Hunter. No idea what is going on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• oh shit man. Msg me when you're on next and I can teach you.

Comment

Working...
                                X