BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Flash looks like such a goon in those pics.
    Wait until you see him run.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha, yeah....that is some strange stuff
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        My man!
        Ugh, he was terrible. I just kept waiting for him to say "I get older, they stay the same age...."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I fail to see how that is a bad thing.

Aquachad is so fucking weird it kinda works, even if all of his motivation for doing fucking anything at all in the film is limited to a thirty second talk with Mera in an air bubble.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That talk was so oddly edited.

Comment

• It's almost as if they forgot to give him a motivation at all.

Then they found something on the cutting room floor that paid lip service to the whole endeavor.

The word that comes to mind is lazy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Matt Reeves recasting Affleck for standalone even though Affleck still in as Batman in the Flash standalone movie.

WTF WB?

Comment

• so the visionary directors/writers of Vacation are now tapped for The Flash.

Ugh. Fucking ugh. What the shit DC?

Comment

• Too bad that they can't utilize Thor again for FLASHPOINT. Hemsworth was the best part of the VACATION reboot.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• true. Also, these guys wrote Spiderman Homecoming as well but then that script was re-written. So again, why WB and DC? WHY?!

Comment

• DC got stank all over it. Zemeckis and Affleck turned down the job, so let's hire two guys that just exist.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• A Zemeckis Flash could be interesting. I say give it to the Crank guys.

Comment

• Shut it down.

Shut it down forever.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It doesn't need to be shutdown. They just need to take their goddamn time and stop trying to compete with Marvel. Fuck, give Timm and Dini some money to write a competent script OR just rework a fucking animated flick into live action.

I do want my live action Flash flick as he was the only good part of JL.

Comment

• If it wasn't for Wonder Woman exploding (which they never expected, even after seeing the finished film), it would be over. They're kinda stuck with it for the time being.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X