Random Shit Dealing With Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    HAHAHAHA you can't trick me ya beta clowns!

I'm sure they'll Twitter hire some other YA shitlord to destroy it all because Alonso is still in charge and Breevort still walks the Earth.
    How dare you forget the Woke Edgelord C.B. "FUCK THE TALENT POOL" Cebulski!
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RmLFGWAyajU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stan doesn't hold back. Love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob Liefeld is earnestly one of the nicest people to work in comics in the last 35 years. I actually own that VHS tape they cut this clip from and it has aged just so well.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• He is, I just wish he didn't charge so much to keep the hotdog necks from his table.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

He is, I just wish he didn't charge so much to keep the hotdog necks from his table.
              True. Plus, he doesn't hang out hotel bars because he's super Christian so no post hangs.

Comment

• That part kinda sucks, but the bar scene at conventions is usually pretty obnoxious so I don't blame him for wanting to go read the bibble instead.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

That part kinda sucks, but the bar scene at conventions is usually pretty obnoxious so I don't blame him for wanting to go read the bibble instead.
                  I always hear that, but I usually have fun with it.

I guess it depends on the crowds. I will say this, I found out my John Wesley Shipp impersonation wasn't appreciated.

Comment

• Read the first 8 issues of the latest The Amazing Spider-Man. Really dug it and loved Ottley's art.

Digging these digital comics via Marvel Unlimited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Read the first 8 issues of the latest The Amazing Spider-Man. Really dug it and loved Ottley's art.

Digging these digital comics via Marvel Unlimited.

I'm hit and miss on Nick Spenser. But, the current storyline with Kraven the Hunter is pretty great. Hell, it could be a game.

Comment

• re-read Infinity Gauntlet this weekend. Forgot how weird that book is. It truly is a testament to Kevin Feige and his people that they were able to create a pretty decent flick from those books. Totally forgot some of the shit in there like the celestials showing up and Galactus laying down the smack, etc...

Still strange that Adam Warlock never showed up though. Wonder how they are going to use him in GotG 3?

Also started up the Astonishing X-Men (2017). Digging the stuff with Faruk and Xavier in the Astral Plane so far. Never heard of Fantomik so I'm hoping something crazy happens with him. Not sure I'm digging Gambit's new look lol.

Comment

• Been reading the Darth Vader series today. That fucking lightsaber gun that Jocasta used in issue #9 is legit. That's some cool shit. Dig seeing the Inquisitors being used again since I liked them a bunch in Rebels. Some neat shit in this series so far.

Comment

Been reading the Darth Vader series today. That fucking lightsaber gun that Jocasta used in issue #9 is legit. That's some cool shit. Dig seeing the Inquisitors being used again since I liked them a bunch in Rebels. Some neat shit in this series so far.

That's the second Vader series. Check out the first too. What helps is that Disney considers them and the main SW series to be canon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              That's the second Vader series. Check out the first too. What helps is that Disney considers them and the main SW series to be canon.
                              bummer, only the first 23 issues of the second series are on unlimited. I WANT TO SEE WHAT MOMIN IS GONNA DOOOOOOoooooo

Will check out the first series.

Comment

bummer, only the first 23 issues of the second series are on unlimited. I WANT TO SEE WHAT MOMIN IS GONNA DOOOOOOoooooo

Will check out the first series.

The entire first series should be filmed for Plus. They feel like Vader's trilogy between New Hope and Empire.

Comment

Working...
                                X