Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the set come with a Janosz who was drippings with goo? Or any references to the second movie?

Comment

• yeah, they had the toaster and whatnot. Also this:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A jerb well done, Rerb!

Comment

• ARI. HERE IS YOUR THREAD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looks like I'll need to get my photos redone since the links are broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                ARI. HERE IS YOUR THREAD.
                Ok then, I stand corrected. Shit, I may have even posted in here.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LjN0YsSxOmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that's one of the coolest lego videos I've seen in a long time.

Comment

• On a day like this nothing will Trump this job offer:

https://qz.com/600927/dream-job-aler...odel-builders/

Comment

• If you don't jump on Jan's link, Rob, I will be very disappoint.

Comment

• I'm so gettting this if it ever happens... MST3K Legos!

Comment

• Nice! I just saw a link earlier for D&D lego set that would be like a modular map. Kind of neat.

Comment

• Finished the Stranger Things set this weekend.

Was pretty fun to put together.

I also decided to finish my ship in a bottle lego set.

I need more legos....

Comment

• I was curious if that Stranger Things set was really as advertised or just two separate houses they photoshopped together for marketing. That thing is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X