Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I have two of them from this weekend:

1. Being #2 out of 100,000 players in 1vs100. Yes I know I've talked about this alot, I don't care. It was GLORIOUS! Especially since MutantDog123 was nowhere to be found. Fucker.

2. I was pretty ripped up yesterday afternoon and decided to start playing some Tomb Raider. I was playing the first level and thanks to my surround sound was pretty into the game. I had been swimming in the ocean for about 15 mins listening to the sounds when I finally found the underwater temple. SO I'm going through it and taking everything in when all of a sudden a giant tentacle shoots out through the wall and the music swells. I jumped like a little bitch and let our a yelp. Was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Last night playing PD with Ari and Scott against insane bots. It was a fucking massacre and hilarious at the same time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Playing Resident Evil for the first time on the PS1...

at 2AM...

and those fucking dogs jump through the hallway windows.

TOTAL brown trouser moment!

Comment

I've played every version of that game for pretty much every system imaginable. And that scene still works.

Comment

Using the Farsight gun last night made me laugh harder than I have in quite a long time.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

You are banned from using that ever again.

Comment

Christ allmighty, I was LOLing so fucking hard. I loved how every time I hit Scott, he seemed confused on what just killed him.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Watching Lesley go through and beat Alan Wake.Wait ago babe!

Comment

You guys are home? WTF?!?!?!?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

haha, no. that was this weekend. We both beat the game.

Comment

Also, playing SSFIV with Ceej this weekend. Good stuff. Felt like I was in 6th grade again.

Comment

Got my lil' half bro an xbox live account yesterday and we promptly went through Halo 3 last night in co-op. Good time.

Comment

Best moments:
                              - Playing 'Tecmo Bowl' in college for hours and hours while drinking beer.
                              - Getting a score over 5K on 'Kaboom!' for my Atari 2600. If you know the game, you'll know just how hard that is to accomplish.
                              - Having the wookie kill his partner in SW:KOTOR. It felt so incredibly evil.
                              - Beating 'Red Dead Redemption'. LOVED the game thoroughly.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Prior to my mountain man of an eggbox bending the FIFA disc over the log and making it squeal like a pig, subsequently ruining it's rafting trip, I scored a diving header and my character spazzed out in the goal box.

It was the most hilarious and rewarding goal I've made.

My mountain man eggbox hopes the FIFA disc will find it in it's heart to come back...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X