Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That bit about Phasma's armor is cool.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BauqXKewFXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haha, "Rated R".
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Since I haven't been following the new outside books that well, I do have a question.

Leia can now Force sense anything tied to her lineage? I know she did it on Naboo during the Shattered Empire mini-series, but are there more examples?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Since I haven't been following the new outside books that well, I do have a question.

Leia can now Force sense anything tied to her lineage? I know she did it on Naboo during the Shattered Empire mini-series, but are there more examples?
            They first showed it in the Leia mini series, once again on Naboo. She walked by a statue or artwork of Padme and "sensed" her. I don't think it's happened again, but I'm a few issues behind right now and won't be caught up until the end of this week at the earliest.

Comment

Oh shit, Thrawn is coming to Rebels.... FUCK. YES.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Oh shit, Thrawn is coming to Rebels.... FUCK. YES.

Rrrrrrrreally?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yep! CANON!

Comment

The last episode of Rebels was all about Zeb and his race, if anyone cares. It was decent; really good music and visuals when they came across the imploded star. The news about Thrawn is awesome.

Comment

I really need to start reading the books. Shit like "Why doesn't Leia trust the New Republic?" is answered.

Comment

I'm falling behind in the books. And I need to catch up with the comics this weekend.

Ugh, reading is soooo time consuming.

Comment

I've never read any of the books except the Thrawn stuff. I'm sitting on so many unread books. Time is quite scarce.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            The last episode of Rebels was all about Zeb and his race, if anyone cares. It was decent; really good music and visuals when they came across the imploded star. The news about Thrawn is awesome.
                            /the second season needs to be released on bluray ASAP. I'm chomping at the bit to watch it.

Comment

If anyone is interested, here is the current cannon of Star Wars media, Part 1. I took out some young adult nonsense and the video games, and condensed the comics as much as I could.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="454"><colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:3364;width:69pt" width="92"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:13238;width:272pt" width="362"> </colgroup><tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl65" style="height:15.0pt;width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Type of Media</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-left:none;width:272pt" width="362">Title</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Obi-Wan & Anakin</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl71" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">TV</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">The Clone Wars: Season 2: Episode 16 & Season 1: Episode 16</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: The Clone Wars</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl71" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">TV</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">The Clone Wars</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl72" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Kindred Spirits"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Dark Disciple</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl68" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Kanan 7-11</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Kanan 1-6</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Adventures in Wild Space: The Snare</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl72" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Orientation"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Lords of the Sith</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl72" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Mercy Mission"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Tarkin</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl72" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Bottleneck"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">A New Dawn</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Lost Stars</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl72" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"The End of History"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Untitled Han Solo Anthology film</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Battlefront: Twilight Company</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl71" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">TV</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars Rebels</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl68" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Kanan 6 & 12</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl72" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Rebel Bluff"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl71" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">TV</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars Rebels</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl66" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Rogue One</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Comment

And here's part 2:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="454"><colgroup><col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:3364;width:69pt" width="92"> <col style="mso-width-source:userset;mso-width-alt:13238;width:272pt" width="362"> </colgroup><tbody><tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height:15.0pt;width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-left:none;width:272pt" width="362">Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl67" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Princess Leia, 1-5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl69" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"One Thousand Levels Down"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl67" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Chewbacca, 1-5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl68" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Heir to the Jedi</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl69" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars 1-18</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Darth Vader 1-19</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Vader Down, I</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Darth Vader Annual 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars Annual 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Lando, 1-5</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Last Call at the Zero Angle"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Inbrief"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl69" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Blade Squadron"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"The Levers of Power"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl67" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Shattered Empire, 1-4</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Aftermath</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Aftermath: Life Debt</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Aftermath: Empire's End</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl68" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Bloodline</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"The Perfect Weapon"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"All Creatures Great and Small"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"The Face of Evil"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl70" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"High Noon on Jakku"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl70" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Short Story</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">"Bait"</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl67" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Poe Dameron 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Join the Resistance</td> </tr> <tr style="height:16.5pt" height="22"> <td class="xl67" style="height:16.5pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="22" width="92">Comic</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars Special: C-3PO 1</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl69" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Junior Novel</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Before the Awakening</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode VIII</td> </tr> <tr style="height:15.0pt" height="20"> <td class="xl66" style="height:15.0pt;border-top:none; width:69pt" height="20" width="92">Film</td> <td class="xl65" style="border-top:none;border-left:none">Star Wars: Episode IX</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Comment

Working...
                                X