No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just noticed that Hal is absent from the Justice League artwork.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I'm way, way pumped for WONDER WOMAN. My instincts tell me that it's really, really going to be one of the really good ones.
        Yes, this is the one I'm most looking forward to. I hope she steals Batman v Superman.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Also, this Batman vs. Superman cereal is the shit.

The Superman one is better as it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch wrapped in Nutella.
        Heh, my roommate bought me a box of the Batman cereal a couple days ago as a joke. I was surprised it was actually good. I'll have to try the Superman cereal.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I just noticed that Hal is absent from the Justice League artwork.
        Yeah, a Green Lantern is missing although it doesn't necessarily have to be Hal for me, another spot they can diversify the roster of the league. J'onn J'onzz is missing too, although I suppose Cyborg is taking J'onn's place. Have to save some people for their "phase 2," I suppose.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CmRih_VtVAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah, I'm in.

Also, I'm comfortable enough to admit that I may have been wrong about Harley.

I may not like the design they went with, but in the scheme of what they are showing it seems to completely work.

Bring it on DC.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/giNE7139vfk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OK, loved that trailer. Brilliant use of BoRhap.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dug Wonder Woman as well.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm loving that Wonder Woman footage.

Comment

• yeah, I'm psyched for WW. While Gal wouldn't have been my first choice for Diana, the footage so far looks pretty swank.

Comment

• Guys, Jai Courtney is my favorite part of that trailer. Help.

It's a great trailer, for sure. Before now I was only trainwreck interested. Now I'm starting to this it might actually be entertaining. Harley makes me feel kinda funny in my special area. I maintain Leto's Joker will be terribad, though.

Comment

• Suicide Squad trailer is a little Will Smiff heavy but I get it, and yep, it looks like a blast. Still not sure about Leto but I reserve judgement.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Guys, Jai Courtney is my favorite part of that trailer. Help.

It's a great trailer, for sure. Before now I was only trainwreck interested. Now I'm starting to this it might actually be entertaining. Harley makes me feel kinda funny in my special area. I maintain Leto's Joker will be terribad, though.
                            Heh, seriously, wasn't expecting the awesomeness we got from Jai. The humor in general surprised me. This sold me on the movie.

Comment

• Liked both trailers, although I'm with Grave and Josh re: Leto's Joker. Not a fan of the character design, but who knows? Might turn out to be OK in the course of the film.

Wonder Woman looks pretty good - hope it turns out to be a great flick.

Comment

• After first watch I half loved/hated it. I watched it twice more...and I am kind of super into it. It just looks fun as hell. And Joker looks kind of goofy, but the glimpse of the performance we get here is pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X