MAGIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love magic. NSFW
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great Aristocrats joke.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Looks like you in about 15 years, Rob!

Comment

hahah. perfect.

Comment

So Redonk

and great
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This guy's slight of hand is awesome.

Comment

WAT?!

Comment

Whaaat. That illusion with the small cages was awesome.

Comment

This is neat.

Comment

This guy is fucking LEGIT.

Comment

That's some REALLY polished slight of hand. REAAAALLLY polished.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

right?!

That dude was on point.

Comment

You can see him palm the cards on the first trick but after that? Forget about it. So fast and smooth. Incredible.

Comment

I want to know how he did the salt/water stuff. That was totally neat.

Comment

This guy is great at close up magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X