Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is also so many bugs in DR3. I do love how they will put hundreds of zombies on screen but until you actually get close most of them don't move or do anything. They're just set dressing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Taking my new laptop back for a refund. I simply can't get DAI to play in full screen mode without it being choppy or having it fall out of synch with the audio. If I play it in windowed form, it's fine...but fuck that. For the money I spent on this thing, it should absolutely play DAI at high settings in full screen.

On top of that, the thing is actually pretty slow. It take a while to boot up and doesn't cruise through the internet like my older work laptop does.

So yeah...I'm in the market for a screaming gaming laptop for under 1K. I'm open to suggestions. And yes, I did check out ibuypower.com, newegg.com, and microcenter.com.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Build it and you'll cum.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I was browsing my backlog of PS3 games last weekend and decided to start Borderlands 2. For some reason I'm not liking it as much as I remember liking the first game. Put that aside when I got Far Cry 4 this week. Not much has changed from Far Cry 3 other than location and characters but I love it. Glad you get the wing suit a lot earlier this time.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I beat Far Cry 4 today. Possibly my game of the year.

Comment

• I had the same problem with Borderlands 2, Fil. I made it maybe a third of the way through before losing interest?

I was hoping to play Injustice tonight but I guess there must have been a power surge at my house at some point because my PS4 was all the way off so it wasn't already downloaded and installed. I wish there was an indicator light like on the Wii or Xbone power brick to let you know the machine is all the way off.

Comment

• Played a bunch of GTA online with Ceej last night. So much fun.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I beat Far Cry 4 today. Possibly my game of the year.
                  Not done yet but it's probably mine too, especially after all these mediocre shooters like Destiny and COD. Still have to play Dragon Age Inquisition, but that probably won't be for a while. Shadow of Mordor is up there for me too.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  I had the same problem with Borderlands 2, Fil. I made it maybe a third of the way through before losing interest?
                  Yeah, probably didn't help that I played solo, but for the first game I also played a lot of it solo and that was fine. Maybe I waited too long to play it. I did try to play the first Borderlands DLC that I never touched a few months ago, only got through the Zombie one before I quit that too. Didn't bother with the other DLCs after that one. Maybe I'll try again after Far Cry 4.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Got wrecked so hard on COD tonight that it wasn't remotely fun. I don't know how the other team kept getting score streaks so fast.

Injustice is fun but either the controls are not very good or the controller isn't very good. It's hard to pull off the special attacks with both the d pad and stick. The graphical fidelity between cutscenes and gameplay leaves a lot to be desired, too. I really like what they did with story mode, though. More fighting games should do that.

Comment

• the cutscenes were from last gen. IT's the same thing I bitched about when I first bought it. It's distracting as fuck. I don't have any issues with the controls on my end depending on the guy I'm playing. Let's BATTLE!

Also, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is kinda fucking awesome. Make sure you download it.

Comment

• fucking love PvZ. gotdamn. it's like Team Fortress 2 and it's fun as shit.

Comment

• yeah, hope you guys downloaded PvZ while it was free. Totally fucking hooked.

Comment

• Yeah, I tried PvZ for a bit yesterday. It's fun.

Comment

• Is there any PVZ2 multiplayer stuff? Could be fun to get a group of us together for it
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• that's all it is. It's like TeamFortress 2 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X