Heavy Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck that, site is down.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haha. It was on Kotaku. Everyone must be trying to grab it right now.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Also, people are saying the codes don't work.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I did that last night. The codes work, you just need to access the Euro PSN Store to redeem them, so you must have a Euro PSN account.

I made one a while ago, I suppose I can grant access to my account and you guys can just grab the demo from my download list. PM me and I'll give you the log in for it. I trust you guys won't go messing around with my account, please.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Question, once the demo is downloaded can I play it under my account? I don't really do much account sharing or whatever, so I'm dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
              Yeah, I did that last night. The codes work, you just need to access the Euro PSN Store to redeem them, so you must have a Euro PSN account.

I made one a while ago, I suppose I can grant access to my account and you guys can just grab the demo from my download list. PM me and I'll give you the log in for it. I trust you guys won't go messing around with my account, please.
              I have a Euro PSN account, but I wouldn't mind grabbing Fat Princess off your account, if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Question, once the demo is downloaded can I play it under my account? I don't really do much account sharing or whatever, so I'm dumb.
                Yes. I think WarHawk and another are the only PSN games that you can't share.

Comment

Also, you can only share up to 5 PS3.

Link on how to do it.

Comment

Yeah, Rob. you log into mine and start the download, have it download in the background, the log off my account and log into yours. You can play the demo from your account and you never need to log into mine again. I think this demo is free of restrictions, I checked, so it may work on more than 5 PS3s.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Oh wait. I lied. I think. I know I have a Japanese PSN account. Not sure about Euro. It's not that hard to set up a nonregion account though.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        I have a Euro PSN account, but I wouldn't mind grabbing Fat Princess off your account, if you don't mind.
                        That's on my main account. I think I only have 1 share left with that game, I've shared it with a few of my family already.

Comment

trying it now

Comment

THIS IS TAKING FOREVER TO DL.

Comment

Maybe that's part of the gaming experience?
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

PRESS X TO SIT THERE!

Comment

Working...
                                X