X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yes. Maybe not in animation, but in terms of story and characters, totally.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I still think both are good in their own rights. Antz is a different plot than A Bugs Life. Again, how can you hate a Seven Samurai parody? FFS.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Because it was done fucking poorly and the characters all fucking sucked.

FUCK YOU FLIK
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

A new clip! Definitely squashes the "Ken is Gay" rumor!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Tickets = bought. Seeing this IN 3D at 7:15pm on Friday at the Eden Prairie theater.
              Wife = happy.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

My niece has been begging me to take her for a month. Hoping I can this weekend.

Comment

George lost a bet, so he has to take me. Moral of the story? Never, EVER question me on which Stones songs are on which Stones albums - you will lose.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Tickets = bought. Seeing this IN 3D at 7:15pm on Friday at the Eden Prairie theater.
                    Wife = happy.
                    Good man!

This is what my youngest wants to do for his 7 year old bday party in 2 weeks. So I will be taking a bunch of boys to see it. We have been rewatching the 1st and the 2nd to gear up for it. I am a little excited myself to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      George lost a bet, so he has to take me. Moral of the story? Never, EVER question me on which Stones songs are on which Stones albums - you will lose.

Change that shit to The Fat Boys and I'll fucking PWN you.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        Change that shit to The Fat Boys and I'll fucking PWN you.
                        He thinks he can out bet ME on whether or not "Little T&A" was on "Some Girls" or "Tattoo You"? Fine. Then he can prepare to buy tickets, popcorn AND drinks. He pays for the day - those are the terms of the bet, and they are final.

Comment

Man, the reviews for this on Rotten Tomatoes (13 so far) are absolutely through the roof. Troy, have you seen this yet?
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

So it's good then? Awesome.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

17 reviews now, all glowingly positive. It'll be neat if it passes 'How to Train Your Dragon' (which was GREAT, by the way) as the best reviewed movie of the year.

Comment

I have no interest in this movie until it hits DVD. The first two are minor Pixars for me.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X