Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    JUST EJACULATED GLITTER
    So....
    Is this a good thing?
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Strawberries are on my ridiculously long list of things I like in thought, but then I bite into it and the texture ruins it for me.

Comment

• I missed the CFS discussion. Best CFS I ever had or probably will have is at Barbara Jean's on St. Simons Island in Georgia (adjacent to the hellhole that is Brunswick, GA). Epic steak, epic gravy (and I'm not much of a gravy guy), epic mashed potatoes. Then polish it off with a helping of Chocolate Stuff- a sexy lovechild of bread pudding and chocolate lava cake topped with a homemade whipped cream that has to have at least two more sticks of butter than it needs. Oh god, it's the only reason to go to that part of the world.

Comment

• The 'Pig Fried Chicken' was a triumph! I will now use only chili-lime pork rinds to coat my chickens now and forever!

Recipe will be posted.

Comment

• Frosted Flakes, Vin.

Comment

• Inspiration hit my wife for dinner last night.

Preface: I grilled up some chicken on Sunday with the idea of having it on a bunch of salads this week. The wife unit had a taste for salsa and quacamole, so she bought some when we went grocery shopping over the weekend.

She opted to make dinner last night and combined our efforts with other ingredients:
              - Salad (from a bag)
              - Chicken breast strips
              - Quacamole
              - Salsa
              - Cottage Cheese
              - Frank's Red Hot Sauce.

It was AMAZING...so amazing that we're gonna have it again tonight.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was with you until cottage cheese. I can't stand that stuff. The texture grosses me out.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• you pussy
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• i know
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• srs, it's gross though

Comment

• SO GOOD. Especially with peanut butter and chocolate protein powder ARE YOU VOMITING YET
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• WHY MUST YOU JAKE SULLY PB AND CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER? Wait....lulz to chocolate protein powder.

Comment

• I only put blue or feta cheese on my salad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              SO GOOD. Especially with peanut butter and chocolate protein powder
                              Ricotta or bust.

Cottage looks like fuckin' vomit with albinism.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I only put blue or feta cheese on my salad.
                                No Gorgon-fucking-zola?

Son, I am disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                                X