• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any inkling what it might be?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yipee?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Doing my mandatory briefings and just laughing at all the ethics guidelines (enacted by HW Bush) Trump and crew have ignored/blasted through. Oh man.

Comment

• Back to main desktop. Everybody's running around today, I just hope it's for something that matters.

Most of the old dogs are convinced that someone's getting pardoned at 6pm, but I have my doubts.

I've got other shit to work, but I'll keep an eye and ear out for anything between now and then.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Pardoned of what? No one is accused of anything, so pardoning anyone at that point is telling everyone that all those rumors are correct, and that the entire top administration are criminals.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Pardoned of what? No one is accused of anything, so pardoning anyone at that point is telling everyone that all those rumors are correct, and that the entire top administration are criminals.
              That's exactly what it would be if that were the case.

Honestly, I think it's just going to be PR bluster and Reince Priebus resigning.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 15 minute countdown. Come on, let's slip by with nothing to fuck up the weekend.

Comment

• AND NOTHING!

Will Trump be upstaged by Comic Con this weekend? Stay tuned. Same Treason Time, Same Treason Channel.

Comment

• meh, we'll see. We're in for a long weekend and timetables are meant to be broken. Personally, I suspect that Spicey's resignation may have thrown any sort of big event into a holding pattern.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      meh, we'll see. We're in for a long weekend and timetables are meant to be broken. Personally, I suspect that Spicey's resignation may have thrown any sort of big event into a holding pattern.
                      I hope, as post San Diego tends to log jam with content.

Comment

• So yeah. News dropped about an hour late but hooooooooooooo boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          So yeah. News dropped about an hour late but hooooooooooooo boy.

Apparently, we got more coming. But, yeah...it look Sessions, Kushner and Ivanka all bullshitted the public.

Sessions also perjured himself.

Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Sessions also perjured himself.

Good times.
                            For a second time.

Comment

• To those arguing that the Jawaworski Letter from the Watergate Debacle didn't mean that President's could be indicted. Well, how about one from Ken Starr in the 1990s saying that YES, THE MOTHERFUCKERS CAN BE INDICTED.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

• HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOOOOOU KROL!!!!!! :-D
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X