Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll need to rewatch that '05 one before I can make that decision on my end. I don't remember anything about that one except how long it was.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh it's more than that.

It's dull and ugly too.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I watched Planet of the Vampires.

There was a planet.

There were no vampires.

7/7
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Were there space herpes?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Tombstone. Again. Love the hell out of that flick, although, I am tempted to watch Costner's Wyatt Earp and do a comparison 'twixt Kilmer and Quaid's takes on Doc Holiday.

Comment

• Don't do it buddy. Unless you need a nap.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mars Attacks!

Next to Beetlejuice/Pee Wee this is probably my next favorite Burton flick. It's weird as shit but fucking hilarious. Tom Jones is the goddamn man. I also fucking love the animation of the aliens in this. All the bits of them making fun of humans fucking kill.

"Don't run, we come in peace!"
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  For me:
                  1. JACKIE BROWN
                  2. INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
                  3. PULP FICTION
                  4. DJANGO UNCHAINED
                  5. RESERVOIR DOGS
                  6. KILL BILL 1
                  7. KILL BILL 2
                  8. DEATH PROOF
                  Here I go:

1. Inglorious Basterds
                  2. Pulp Fiction
                  3. Django Unchained
                  4. Kill Bill (1 and 2. Fuck it, it's one movie. But if you want, part 1 just before 2 I guess)
                  5. Jackie Brown
                  6. Reservoir Dogs
                  7. Death Proof
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with you, Rob: MARS ATTACKS is awesome. I laughed pretty hysterically at that damned film. Highly underrated.

TOMBSTONE >>>>>>> WYATT EARP, although WYATT EARP isn't terrible. Quaid pulls a Kilmer and steals the film as Doc Holiday.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For some weird reason, I first HATED Mars Attack. Then, I got it. Underrated is the key word.

Tombstone is THE SHIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        For some weird reason, I first HATED Mars Attack. Then, I got it. Underrated is the key word.
                        I think that that was the overall reaction of most people. It didn't help that it opened against INDEPENDENCE DAY.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• At least, the Mars Attack invasion plan was miles ahead of the retardo aliens one in Independance Day.

Comment

• Hey, how could the aliens predict their systems would be Mac-compliant? Not their fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Hey, how could the aliens predict their systems would be Mac-compliant? Not their fault.
                              Who ever is in charge of the Alien Mothership IT should be forced to watch 10000 BC for all eternity while Will Smith comment on his ass with random "AW HELL NO!!!". It sure would make the proposed Independence Day sequel interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Watched Tombstone. Again. Love the hell out of that flick, although, I am tempted to watch Costner's Wyatt Earp and do a comparison 'twixt Kilmer and Quaid's takes on Doc Holiday.
                                Both are good films but wildly different in tone.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Don't do it buddy. Unless you need a nap.
                                "Earp" certainly is much slower paced. Almost painfully so, but I still enjoy it to a degree. Tombstone is a much better film though.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I'm with you, Rob: MARS ATTACKS is awesome. I laughed pretty hysterically at that damned film. Highly underrated.

TOMBSTONE >>>>>>> WYATT EARP, although WYATT EARP isn't terrible. Quaid pulls a Kilmer and steals the film as Doc Holiday.
                                True, but Kilmer's Doc kind of makes Quaid's Doc look like amateur hour. IMHO
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X