Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    He must be calmer now, because he's back to a normal skin tone now that I'm on my home computer!
    And thus all was right on the innerwebs.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Christmas = 'The Ref'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sad that-

Can you believe that? My HARVARD tie

..wouldn't fit as a user title.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Phedg currently wins on the 'Christmas Themed Avatar' front. Nice 'Christmas Vacation' pic there, bro!
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's not the picture of him saluting, but it's a great shot celebrating the creator of "TRUE MURDER STORIES"
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              It's not the picture of him saluting, but it's a great shot celebrating the creator of "TRUE MURDER STORIES"
              That might be my favourite new avatar in a while. The fact that it simply reads "Groening" cracks me up.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I wish it was a bit bigger and clearer. His facial expression is great.

Comment

• Seems plenty clear to me! You've even got the great video camera frame in there to complete the "fly on the wall" effect.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I just wish it had the audio to accompany it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Phedg currently wins on the 'Christmas Themed Avatar' front. Nice 'Christmas Vacation' pic there, bro!
                      Thanks! Can't see the line, can you, Matt?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        I just wish it had the audio to accompany it.
                        GETTTTTT OUT OF MY OFFICE! *BLAM! BLAM*

Comment

• If you want an animated avatar let me know today. I will do my best to quickly resize them and add them to your username. I'm annoyed at work right now and would rather do this than deal with issues. I just need the gif you want,.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes please.

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...inemsanata.gif
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• done.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ha!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X