Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a blast once you get the controls/physics down. Until then it's annoying as fuck. haha,.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man Rocket League is dooooooooooope. It took about 10 minutes to get it down. So easy to pick up and play.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fa9BbLRceCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I started the game download and install last night, so I'm down to try Rocket League.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Got mine installed and updated, took a spin in tutorial then said fuck that noise and played a game. Lost but totes scored a goal. 4 on 4 is the shit.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aoZzu_VlKzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• cant' wait.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eA8TW3NZQSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• CANNOT FUCKING WAIT. GOING TO BUY ALL OF THE THINGS.

Comment

• New Tomb Raider looks rad but I miss the idea that Lara wasn't happy with killing that was in the first game. She seems pretty ruthless in this video. Maybe it was just for sake of the demo. Look at all the ways you can kill dudes!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/4/9094...otage-gamescom

Comment

• I'm just pissed I have to wait till 2016 because exclusivity bullshit
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, I'm gonna ask Santa for a PS4. Still think it's the best choice, but XBone's last months are making a tough choice.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If I had to choose only one...I'd go with Xbone because my Rock Band library will port over. But if I had to choose only one and wasn't a huge band nerd, I'd go with the PS4.

Comment

• I still say I prefer the PS4 as a system as a whole, but the Xbone has more exclusives I want to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I still say I prefer the PS4 as a system as a whole, but the Xbone has more exclusives I want to play.
                                THIS, but I'm not buying an Xbone.

Comment

Working...
                                X