Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    I'm around I bunch of people who would be at home in an AICN talkback. Those kinds of douchebags.
    Oh god.

My condolences.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      The only thing I hate is the geek who can have a pullbox and funds devoted to it, but can't be arsed to not smell like the taint of a dead aardvark when out in public.

Go back inside, wallow in your own filth all you fucking want, just be a little fucking courteous when you step out.

yeah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• At my latest critique, two out of fifteen other people were guilty of such a crime. Pity quickly gave way to blind rage.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, now you're getting it.

Bro.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Relax guys, I'm just goofing on people to kill time.

However, to address your point, I have no problem with geeking out in public. I'm at the Marvel Movie Marathon for fuck's sake. But I'm around I bunch of people who, after listening to to their conversations, would be at home in an AICN talkback. Those kinds of douchebags.

The bro geek phenom is a real thing and I've been seeing them pop up more and more often. It's weird how the former aggressor personality has become merged with the seemingly victimized to turn into this beast of shit.

We had about four of them in our screening and they provided for a few laughs.

What I had fun doing was profiling the Fred and Wilma types at our screening. We had a few Shaggy and Velmas, but more Fred and Wilmas than I could count.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Whedon is openly taking all the credit for the script.

And you wondered why I thought he was a douchebag.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                And you wondered why I thought he was a douchebag.
                No I didn't.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who wrote it?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• George Lucas.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES. That guy knows dialogue!

Comment

• Actually, Joss has screenplay credit, with he and Zak Penn being credited for the story.

I know there were uncredited punch-up writers and the like, but I really don't understand why Jamie is angry about a guy taking credit for work done. Seriously, you have a murderboner for the Fiveheaded Ginger King.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is true. And isn't Zak Penn the bald donkey fucker from Clerks II?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            YES. That guy knows dialogue!
                            "It's like poetry, they rhyme."

(I dislike what he's become but I can't help but laugh my ass off when I see that clip with him surrounded by his sycophantic production crew.)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                I know there were uncredited punch-up writers and the like, but I really don't understand why Jamie is angry about a guy taking credit for work done.
                                Because he's a cunt saying it was all him when he knows it wasn't. Simple as that.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X