No announcement yet.

Star Wars Rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, season 3 is legit so far. Late to the party since I don't have Disney XD.

The episode with the Separatists almost made those fucking robots from the prequels worth it.

Also, WEDGE! yay.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I kind of want the Iron Squadron to show up in the movies.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wish they had Rebels streaming on Netflix. I need to re-watch the show, this time with Luke.

I ordered my third Rebel Black Series figure today, so the group is coming together nicely.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I almost grabbed Hera the other day but I'm trying not to purchase any more dust collectors atm.

Still bummed they never released a Disney Infinity Hera as I have all of the other Rebels.

Also glad I grabbed the Lego Ghost when I saw it on sale. Probably one of the coolest ships in the SW universe.

Comment

Did you build the Ghost yet? I've gotta see how that turns out.

Comment

I did. I built it a few years ago. I'll take some photos tonight. It's awesome.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

I am not sure how I feel about the Darksaber.

Comment

It's interesting as it's not really a lightsaber and it's kinda old (not sure if they ever fully explained the origins) but I don't need more of them. Let's not lessen the awesomeness of the lightsaber.

Comment

I mean, the story behind it was cool I guess in regards to the Mandalore Jedi who made it but it's still sort of silly.

I did fucking LOVE the Geonosian episodes though even if Saw is a dick.

Comment

The Maul/Kenobi stuff was handled really well.

Comment

Yeah, I would have loved to see that in a movie, but Rebels did a good job with it.

Comment

I was only slightly underwhelmed.

Comment

those gravity wells on the star destroyers were doooooope.

Comment

also, Thrawn was sort of wasted in this in my opinion. The stuff with Bendu was great, and yay for the "spy". Really dug that.

Overall I think this was weaker than Season 2 however the seeds they sowed in this should be super interesting for the final season.

Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X