No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not touching the Leftovers with a 10 foot pole. Fuck Lindehof.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• your loss so far. It's pretty interesting. I honestly have no idea where they are going with it. at all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep, your loss Martin. So far sooo goood.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I mean, this could easily shit the bed. But with only 4 episodes in so far, it hasn't.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beginning of Ep 5 shit gets real.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't want to watch it because I pretty much don't want to watch some depressing shit during the summer. Will save for the winter when I want to feel shitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                your loss so far. It's pretty interesting. I honestly have no idea where they are going with it. at all.
                I remember thinking EXACTLY that with Lost, and look where that garbage got me.

Comment

• I'm gonna wait for S1 of THE LEFTOVERS to end and then see the critical consensus. If it's good, then we'll binge it on HBOGO.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I understand your trepidation Martin. But I'm hoping with this being based off of a book and not straight out of Lindelof's ass that maybe it'll go somewhere specific. And let's be honest, though it shit the bed Lost still brought us some really great tv till the end. Plus Mr. Aniston is pretty entertaining in this.

Comment

• S1 and S3 of LOST were pretty damned amazing.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I'm gonna wait for S1 of THE LEFTOVERS to end and then see the critical consensus. If it's good, then we'll binge it on HBOGO.
                        Maybe I'll do that, but again, season 1 of Lost was great.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I understand your trepidation Martin. But I'm hoping with this being based off of a book and not straight out of Lindelof's ass that maybe it'll go somewhere specific. And let's be honest, though it shit the bed Lost still brought us some really great tv till the end. Plus Mr. Aniston is pretty entertaining in this.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        S1 and S3 of LOST were pretty damned amazing.
                        Yes, and then it went to SHIT. That's why I'm not even interseted in Lindehof products. I'll maybe wait 2-3 years to see if it's the goods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Yes, and then it went to SHIT. That's why I'm not even interseted in Lindehof products. I'll maybe wait 2-3 years to see if it's the goods.
                          Agreed. S4 sucked and we kinda intermittently watched S5 and S6 due to lack of interest. That finale absolutely killed any semblance of goodwill that we had towards the show.

Comment

• Still love LOST. No fucks given.

Comment

• It has to be the most pointless show ever.

In the end, I find more substance in Jackass or the Steve-O show than I find in Lost. Not saying it was all bad, as it had some fantastic episodes (the Constant), but overall, I wasted at least 5 good TV seasons of my life.

Comment

• fuckin' a to this week's Leftovers. Gotdamn. I was already pretty fucking down but fuck.

And yet I still have no idea as to where this building to. And I fucking love it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X