What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    So not Carradine but his character will be back. Too bad they can't just ape AHS. I really like how they use the same actors in different roles.
    Source for this?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/fargo-season-2/
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Bummed that they have to recast Keith Carradine, though.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Watched the whole 24: Live Another Day.

Honestly surprised by how good it was. Solid season. And the 12 episode format is great at concentrating the Bauerness of it all.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Agreed, Martin. The 12 episode thing worked great and made for a tight, entertaining season. All killer, no filler.

Comment

• Knights of Sidonia

I'm not a huge anime fan. I love the classics, like Robotech, Ghost inthe Shell, or Ninja Scroll, but most anime have cool animation and fights and some fucking Japanese emotional bullshit where the protagonist has an existential crisis every episode before or after fighting ( I'm looking at you Attack on Titan) that spoils the entire show.

So, I was weary on that series, but fuck me it was fun. Not a whole lot of bullshit, but some really cool animation, a great setup and great action.

Premise has some giant aliens monsters decimated Earth in 2300 or so, and humanity escaped to the stars in giant colony ships (like the Sidonia), protected by mecha looking like knights (duh). So in the year 3000 or so, our protagonist, a normal human (future humans have evolved to photosynthesis to cut on food, cloning, etc...), and he'll become a super pilot or some shit.

First 3 episodes are good, but at 4, it's becomes GREAT.

It's really fun. Season 1, 12 episodes, on Netflix.

Comment

• I was really surprised by the ending of 24. I didn't expect it to go that way at all. It did set up a number of different options if they decide to do another season or movie , though.

I started watching the third season of Game of Thrones. It's much more interesting now that the march to all-out war picks up the pace. And, on a base level, I keep hoping that girl from the tribe north of the wall finds a warm cave or something and has to take off all of her gear.

Comment

• Yeah, it was good. I want more 24 like that season. Bonus point for getting Strahotsky on board.

GoT just gets better with each season. Season 3 is really good, season 4 is fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I was really surprised by the ending of 24. I didn't expect it to go that way at all. It did set up a number of different options if they decide to do another season or movie , though.

I started watching the third season of Game of Thrones. It's much more interesting now that the march to all-out war picks up the pace. And, on a base level, I keep hoping that girl from the tribe north of the wall finds a warm cave or something and has to take off all of her gear.
                    Episode 5, young Grave. Episode 5.

Comment

• That's the next episode! Hurry up, post office!

Comment

• COME ON TIM, I WAS SAVING HIM THE SURPRISE!

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Comment

• DIGGER'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT LATELY, MARTIN! HE NEEDS TO KNOW HE'LL GET TO SEE SOME WILDLING STRANGE!!!!

Comment

• I GUESS HE'LL BE HAPPY TO SEE WILDLING BUSH.

Comment

• ok, I laughed at the prank call bit. And seeing Bob was nice.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JYkXif5Q2mA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X