Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iggy Horror Thread III: What Scares the Japanese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Methinks Tim's after DM8's old job title of Mr. Thorough. Well done, sah!
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Thanks, but I was more inspired by the things I saw at Chiller on Saturday. There was one guy who had a table and wall covered in Japanese genre films - some sentai and Ultraman films, some drama, and some horror, including Evil of Dracula and Lake of Dracula (saw Lake not too long ago - it was OK), along with Ringu and some Miike films (almost pulled the trigger on those, but I can get those elsewhere and not as bootlegs).

More J-horror flicks were available, but I wasn't sure of the quality. Lots of copies of Ichi the Killer, and I think someone had a copy of Flower of Flesh and Blood... at least I think it was (never saw that one, only heard about it).

Comment

I just found those over at the Happy Video Game Nerd's site. Apparently, a survival horror video game from 1989, that's right on the NES!

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/AYKJkXMC" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Coming soon (Cuz I'm too busy prepping yet another trial to write it now): Iggy's Horror Thread IV: Keepin' It In the Family!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Is this family as in Mommy and Daddy deciding to eat junior, or we talking families like the Sawyers from Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

I'm down either way.

Comment

Trial got recycled. Stress: abated for the nonce. Tonight: a cigar, some beer and a brandy-new Iggy horror thread. You lucky bastards.

Comment

Working...
              X