No announcement yet.

Iggy's Horror Questions: Thread 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about this on the drive in to work this AM, I think I have further evidence of the disease thing at work: The Thing remake contained that scene w/ Blair watching the screen on his computer & watching infected cells taking over host cells 1 cell at a time. . . exactly the way a virus does. . . to illustrate The Thing's inevitable takeover of the world population after 1st contact. Similarly, The Blob started out, according to Dr. Meadows in that speech Matt Dillon overhears, as a single cell organism that somehow grew to the gargantual proportions (comparatively speaking) it took on when its own weight knocked the satellite it had been banished to from orbit. Essentially, it was a giant pathogen absorbing people like a disease absorbs healthy cells. This idea was perhaps more pervasive than I thought.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

BTW, if it's not gauche to ask: who did the tag?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I = touched + (flattered)

Comment

Working...
          X