No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished MR. ROBOT last night. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD ending to S1.

Very good. It kinda petered out a tad after such a strong start, but it was still really quite excellent. Definitely worth the time and effort to hunt down and watch.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Accurate ^. Every damn word. I honestly did NOT see the twist coming. Did anyone else?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I didn't.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Mr. Robot twist...

Spoiler: Mr Robot Spoilers 
          The twist. Are we talking about the fact Slater was in his head the whole time? Yeah. I think it was telegraphed really early on and I believe most of us had called it. The series is filled to the brim with Fight Club references leading up to it.

Comment

• Yeah, I thought the twist Billy mentions was fairly well telegraphed. In fact, I felt it was a relief when it was finally confirmed so that specter wouldn't hang over the show. There were some other turns in the story I wasn't expecting, though.

Comment

• The twist Billy mentions was telegraphed right away. The other ones
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              Darla or whatever being his sister, the fact his bff and his sister were friends...etc
              weren't.

#BDWONG4LYFE
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of The Colony. I dig seeing Josh Holloway on tv again, but I still have massive baggage with the actress who plays his wife. Hated her on The Walking Dead and still see her as Lori. Besides that the first episode definitely peaked my interest.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just got Rick and Morty season 1 on bluray delivered. Cannot wait to go back through all of these. One of my favorite shows of all time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Just got Rick and Morty season 1 on bluray delivered. Cannot wait to go back through all of these. One of my favorite shows of all time now.

Listen to the commentaries too. All-star lineup of people who just fucking adore the show.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I cannot wait.

Comment

• Trying to decide what to watch next. I think we're gonna do NARCOS (heard it's good), but there are other shows that we're considering as well.

Comment

• NARCOS IS AMAZING.

Comment

• Narcos is legit. i didn't really know Escobar's story so it was all pretty amazing to me.

I've since heard stories about Pena and, wow, that dude did not give a fuck.

Comment

• You should get on Narcos Matt. Much like Mr. Robot we all fucking LOVED it here.

Comment

• Cool cool. I fly to Chicago tomorrow, so we'll probably start it when I get back.

Comment

Working...
                                X