What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOOO NEW FLASH TONIGHT

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8XE_jH2eQl4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dish Network, at least in my area, does not carry the CW. Wtf?

Comment

• The Flash was fucking great last night. Seeing Beth from The Walking Dead as a bad guy was awesome. Brandon Routh is so fucking personable it's sickening.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Silicon Valley continues to be one of the best shows on television.

"One of you is the least attractive person I've ever seen, and I'm not saying who."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            This week's episodes of The Last Man on Earth were fucking GREAT.
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            The epic cringe of Phil getting busted in the car Mary and Cleopatra was amazing

Kristen's drinking of the hot tea was lulzworthy, "It was a praaaaankkkk...", and that fucking perm...dead.
            That perm.........SHIT LOST
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Arrow was awesome this week.

Spoiler: spoilers 
              The stuff with Lance is getting lulzworthy. About died when they "killed" Roy. Died even further when Arrow was controlling Atom like a video game. DEAD when Thea was stabbed.

"STOP CALLING IT A TEAM-UP, RAY."

Comment

• Maybe the events in Arrow and Flash this week will lead Ray Palmer to devise a way to shrink himself and other stuff/people. He did mention in Flash about maybe the solution is going smaller.

Ra's isn't fucking around.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I got my sister hooked on Orphan Black. She doesn't have cable anymore and thought the whole season was getting posted to Amazon Prime tonight. She was...unimpressed when I broke the news to her.

Anyway, season three premiere tonight!

Comment

• Got the DVR set, pretty happy it's premiering so quick here.

Comment

• Forgot Orphan Black comes back tonight. Thanks for the reminder!
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Man, I want an interview with Maslany asking how difficult it is to keep things straight, ESPECIALLY after last night. She's just great. I'm interested to see if they expand much on this Topside group or just focus on the army program.

Comment

• Orphan Black.... Maslany deserves all the trophies that exist. Goddamn she's amazing. She better than the entire last 5 years' worth of Emmy winners combined.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This half season of Mad Men isn't great so far. Glen is so damn creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              This half season of Mad Men isn't great so far. Glen is so damn creepy.
                              After all this time Don figures out beauty isn't skin deep and there's more to life than work. BLAH.

Comment

• This week's episode of Last Man on Earth was fucking hysterical. Phil just can't catch a fucking break and poor Todd. "Why don't you two just get a room. Amirite?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X