No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 24: Ewok Exalibur Extravaganza II: Ewok Harder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, speaking of Crazy Heart. Movie reminded me of The Wrestler more than Walk the Line.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm still on the fence with it. I mean, I dig on Jeff Bridges, but the trailers really didn't do anything for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bridges is great in the movie, but it's kind of slow. It was some work to get through. If you really like country music, you'll love it.

Comment

And I really hate country music, so pass.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            And I really hate country music, so pass.
            I loathe country music, but Crazy Heart was great, as was the music in it.
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

It was shot beautifully, but I can't get overly excited for it.

Comment

Samantha Mathis weird looking? BULL-SHIT!

Comment

Yep. Didn't understand his hatred for Samantha Mathis.

Comment

BioShock 2 a fuck? Fuck me?

Fuck you buddy!
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I played a few mins of it and it didn't do shit for me. Seemed just like BS1. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of the first one minus the art direction and sound.

Comment

You missed out on new and improved traps yo.

And an ending that didn't squirt poop all over the rest of the game.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bioshock 2 is pretty good, but it isn't great. It's an extension of the first game and it's kind of short.

But I at least get the Brass Balls achievement in Bioshock 2. Fuck that not dying while playing the game on hard nonsense.

And the drill arm WAY more kickass then the wrench.

Comment

so this episode lame? or just noone listened to it besides Russ, Chris and Ed?

Comment

I listen to everything you put up, and if it's lame... I'll tell you.

Relax your crack, Foghorn.

Comment

I NEED MY VIN VINDICATION.

Comment

Working...
                                X