Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babies in Bars?!

Fuckin' hipsters!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Fuck those people and fuck anyone who tries to tell me not swear because they brought a fucking baby into a bar. FUCK YOU.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also:

"I long for adult contact. ... I don't want to be excluded from the adult world."
      Then don't have a fucking kid. You fuck.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Thank christ this hasn't happened in gay bars.

Comment

Fuck these people. If someone brought a baby into any of my watering holes I think they would be chased out or have CPS called on them. Really, if CPS isn't beating down the door to these fucks houses after this then there is a major issue. And don't curse or smoke? You brought your kid into the bar dipshit, I'll curse any goddamn place I want to. It's your job to tell your kid fuck is an adult word.

Oh and their house is small and baby sitters are cost prohibitive? If you can't afford a place to invite over two friends, or afford a goddamn baby sitter maybe you should rethink if you can afford to raise a kid.

Comment

Yep. Also, it's called drinking at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Thank christ this hasn't happened in gay bars.
              What's the white rag in your back pocket mean?
              Nothing. That's a diaper for my baby here. Come on, let's gaydance.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm not sure how that shit is legal...in Cali they won't let you in bars if you're under 21/18...Fucking idiot parents.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                  Yep. Also, it's called drinking at home.
                  This ^ plus you save a ton of money and don't risk getting a DUI.

Comment

EXACTLY. I barely go to bars for those exact reasons. I'm not a social drinker. I'm a goddamn alcoholic.

Comment

The only reason you will see me in a bar is if it is a friend's birthday...otherwise I will be at home eating good food drinking good beer til I pass out...

Comment

Don't any of these fucks realize a bar is really noisy. That could damage a young kid's hearing?

Comment

It's bad enough for babies to be on airplanes, movie theaters, restaurants, etc. But I'd be making a goddamn stink if I walked into a bar and saw a fucking baby. I'd be all like:

"HEY BABY! WHY ARE YOU IN A BAR? YOU'RE A BABY! YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME DROOLING ON YOUR BINKY! YOU HEAR ME BABY!"

Comment

How weird! I just logged off, logged onto CNN and found that article!

It pisses me off, but it doesn't surprise me. One thing you guys don't even know is that NYC is The Land of The Over-Indulgent Parents. If you don't think babies ARE THE SHIT, you are persona non-grata around here. The parents here are those crazy helicopter parents, the ones who have to go to meetings over what day-care center their babies can get in. The ones with the six foot wide strollers. And the neighborhood this article is talking about, Park Slope in Brooklyn, is the worst. The parents there - I mean, babies are eeeverything to these people, no one else exists, no one else has any rights - I mean, look - we're talking about parents who let their toddler rage and scream and throw a tantrum in public, and then look around proudly and exclaim, "Don't you love the way he's not afraid to express what he's feeling?" And no, that is not my attempt at being funny - that is the god's honest truth of shit I've seen from Brooklyn parents. I'm not even one bit surprised at this article.

And Ed's right - it is the fucking hipsters.
                            Last edited by Lisa; 03-02-2010, 02:51 PM.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I'M GOING TO PUNCH EVERY BABY IN THE FACE.

Comment

Working...
                              X