Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 15: Hockendammit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone hasn't been grocery shopping for produce lately.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      I can't wait till Nerdious' metabolism shits the bed.
      The only thing my metabolism is going to do is make me shit boxes. Maybe you guys need to do that. Fuck working out.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dude, seriously. Just drop this shit. You or I have nothing to add when it comes to healthy life style choices. But FFS, it's easier/cheaper to be unhealthy than to be healthy. If you cant' agree on that, then this argument is pointless.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, not just cheaper, but easier as well.

Some days I want to use the cast-iron skillet on my own brainpan instead of cook.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

You're right. I really can't add too much to the discussion, considering how I eat and I'll agree it is easier to eat unhealthy but I don't think it's cheaper. I KNOW it would be cheaper to buy the ingredients as opposed to the shit I do now.

Comment

The price of the ingrediants for a meat loaf compared to your 5 boxes of meatloafs you eat would be a huge fucking difference. Eating a mchicken costs 2 bucks. Buying 3 skinless chicken breasts costs 8 bucks. That's one meal, maybe two.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy hell, McChickens cost $1 here each. But I need at least 6 to fill me up. Fuck that if they're $2.

Comment

I wouldn't know since I don't eat there, I was just guessing. But a $1 McChicken vs. $8 of uncooked chicken = lots of people eat mcchickens.

There are plenty of nights where I just don't feel like working out/eating healthy, but I fucking force myself to do it so I'm able to have other days where I drink 6 fat tires, eat a giant burger and chow down on fries. But to say that eating healthy is cheap, is just factually wrong.

Comment

It's not so much cheaper but far more conveinent to spend $5 on chips and soda then it is $5 on vegatbles.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      I wouldn't know since I don't eat there, I was just guessing. But a $1 McChicken vs. $8 of uncooked chicken = lots of people eat mcchickens.

There are plenty of nights where I just don't feel like working out/eating healthy, but I fucking force myself to do it so I'm able to have other days where I drink 6 fat tires, eat a giant burger and chow down on fries. But to say that eating healthy is cheap, is just factually wrong.
                      Concur'd, along with what Ed was saying. You could purchase a cheap full FRESH chicken and make a week's lunch on that or you could be LAZY and just do the $1 McChickens. It all boils down to if you're willing to put in the leg work.

Comment

You get more food per pound/ per $ at fast food places then you would getting groceries. Fact.

Don't believe that? But all of the things you need to make 8 hamburgers. Why 8 you ask? Because buns come in 8's. Then go buy 8 hamburgers. Match the prices up and THEN come tell me eating out isn't cheaper.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It would cost me 7-8 bucks to make 8 burgers and that's with ingredients left over. Same thing as eating 8x $1 McDouble.

Comment

HAHAHHAHA. sure, if you're gonna eat a burger with nothing on it, skinnier than shit and tasteless.

Comment

I already have Baconnaise and Mayo. Why would I add that into the cost?

Comment

*FACEPALM*

Comment

Working...
                                X