GI JOE : Could be awesome in a Mortal Kombat sort of way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Brittany - "I don't see the point in movies that are so stupid and dumb that they are fun. This looks really stupid."

I then packed her bags and put her on the porch. YO JOE
    YOU SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HER WITH A 100$ STEAK!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I listen to U2 unironically.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        YOU SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HER WITH A 100$ STEAK!
        More like poop the steak onto her stack of Harry Potter DVDs.

Comment

• Tim: lower your expectations, get a few beers in ya, and watch the first G.I. JOE film. It's crazy stupid fun that works for some reason.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Even better Billy!

And Matt's right. Crazy dumb movie it is.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
              I listen to U2 unironically.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You and I already don't see eye to eye on music, let's not make this weird.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I shall see GI JOE this weekend, and listen to U2 as well. The early stuff up to Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum. 'Cause Ireland gotta represent, yo.

Comment

• Just don't go into that wacky HUGEASS sunglasses phase with Bono. It's not somewhere you want to be.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Actually, that was great phase as well. Achtung Baby is amazing.

The guys in the band are now massive dildos, but I still love their music (up until around 2000-01) and they're amazing live.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                        The guys in the band are now massive dildos
                        Definitely my issue with them. During all that period circa 2000-2001 when the press decided to label them "our Beatles" and them embracing said comparisons, I wanted them to severely go fuck themselves.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Really? First I've heard of it, but then I don't follow their stuff that closely. I was always wondering why folks seemed to dislike them of late (I was scratching my head when South Park ripped Bono a new one over the Largest Shit episode why they were busting on him).

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuckin' A, that trailer is BOSS.

I am going to smuggle in a few pints of Anger Management and a giant steak to the theater and scream YO JOE! at every opportunity.

IF YOU SMELLLALALALOW WHAT THE ROCK. IS COOKING.

Comment

• HAI GEYEZ DEED U HEER TEH ROCK IS IN GIJOE!???!?!?!!!

There's no way this goes wrong.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X