No announcement yet.

Jackass 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margera's the most irritating sonofabitch that ever sucked air. I don't know why but whenever I hear his voice I just want to kill everything. It's my personal CROATOA.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Confession. Whilst I do not like his voice, I think Margera is totally hot. He's on my hate-fuck list.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Confession. Whilst I do not like his voice, I think Don Vito is totally hot. He's on my hate-fuck list.

Jesus, Howard. I didn't know you liked the heavies!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

goddamnit Ed. There will be retribution. Oh yes.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            goddamnit Ed. There will be retribution. Oh yes.
            Just returning the favor.

Comment

Hearing that nasally Kermit voice of his croak out "I want you to rail me like a fucking wild animal" would be enough to give me anti-boners for decades.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Comment

The pic won't expand so I can't read the caption.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Neither could I (when I went to find a picture), still the idea is what counts.

Comment

Looks like "I'm your gimp"
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Even more awesome.

Comment

It does say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            Hearing that nasally Kermit voice of his croak out "I want you to rail me like a fucking wild animal" would be enough to give me anti-boners for decades.
                            Are you talking about Margera or Hocken?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1...ks-alot-Avatar

We’re going to take the same 3D technology James Cameron used in Avatar and stick it up Steve O’s butt. We’re taking stupid to a whole new dimension.”
                              AWESOME haha.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Talk about immersive.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X