Jennifer's Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer's Body

Let's see what Fox can do when not shot in Michael Bay Fetish Vision.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Wow. No one cares eh?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Who's Megan Fox ??
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I'll see the film, but I care more about Finnish Clog Interpretive Dance.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

This shit is going to be terrible.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Goddammit. I think it looks fun. I love both of the leads, I just hope the dialogue isn't as annoying as some of it was in Juno.

Comment

It will be complete shit, mark my words.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Juno has not held up to repeat viewings, at least dialogue-wise.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Well, at least I'm only two degrees away from Megan Fox now. MWAHAHAHAHA.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2009..._film_you.html

Diablo Cody, the now-celebrated ex-stripper who wrote "Juno," is here at Toronto with "Jennifer's Body," starring Megan Fox, who of course has inspired paparazzi fever at the festival. It's sort of a "Twilight" for boys, with Fox in the Robert Pattinson role, except that Pattinson was shirtless and to the dismay of her fans Fox is not. Cody's character Juno has undergone is a 180-degree reversal, with the heroine now transformed into a fiend who eats the flesh of teenage boys. Can you imagine Juno's poor boyfriend, Michael Cera, covered with steak sauce?

Fox did her career a lot of good with the two "Transformer" movies, but this is her first chance to really act, and you know what? She comes through. She has your obligatory projectile vomiting scene and somehow survives it, she plays the role straight, and she looks convincing in a blood-drenched dress with her hair all straggly (below).

The film is directed by Karen Kusama, who in the splendid "Girlfight" (2000) introduced Michelle Rodriguez. She handles this material efficiently and with a certain relish. It's not art, it's not "Juno," it's not "Girlfight" for that matter, but as a movie about a flesh-eating cheerleader, it's better than it has to be.
                    I still want to see this. Won't see it in the theater, but it looks like an R rated episode of Supernatural. And I'm fine with that.

Comment

Ari and I will be watching this tomorrow at work.... nice lunch time perk
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Tomorrow at 12:30!

Comment

I'm sorry, but it looks terrible.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I better get some decent fucking gore and at least 2 pairs of tits, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X