No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might be lame for us, but all the renn faire guys are hoping their day will come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      I conceded on my annoyance with Black Widow, but if the only thing Hawkeye is good at is archery and sexing then who cares? The idea that BW is immortal and spent her time learning all kinds of weapons/fighting styles is cool as fuck. The idea that Nick Fury would be all like "HEY YOU GUY AT THE REN FAIRE WHO IS GOOD AT THE BOW AND ARROWS YOU SHOULD BECOME A SUPERHERO." seems lame still.
      Hawkeye also makes killer Scotch eggs.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit if he was the cook on the helicarrier like in Under Siege I'd like him more.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I conceded on my annoyance with Black Widow, but if the only thing Hawkeye is good at is archery and sexing then who cares? The idea that BW is immortal and spent her time learning all kinds of weapons/fighting styles is cool as fuck. The idea that Nick Fury would be all like "HEY YOU GUY AT THE REN FAIRE WHO IS GOOD AT THE BOW AND ARROWS YOU SHOULD BECOME A SUPERHERO." seems lame still.
          I hope that becomes a retconned origin story.

I also hope you seek counseling for your mental ridiculousness.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Looks like I'm needed again!

Originally a villain and lover/partner of the Black Widow way back in the 60's, Hawkeye is a master of archery, acrobatics, fencing/swordplay and marksmanship, as well as martial arts and tactics (thanks to Captain America). He also took over from Giant Man for awhile there, too.

Or we could go this route...

Comment

• But he's just a dude that practices alot with his bow. WHAT IS HIS SUPERPOWER?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

But he's just a dude that practices alot with his bow. WHAT IS HIS SUPERPOWER?

Knocking down that metahuman snatch.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WVZ3ZcorTF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If Hawkeye can be an Avenger, then this guy should be one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

If I was an Avenger and couple pick between this sandwich and Hawkeye? hawkeye, you're on the bench!

Comment

• He could just jump over the badguys to confuse them which would allow the real superheroes to do their thing.

Comment

• Here.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dear Rob,

Shut up and buy your Avengers ticket.

Love,

Me
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's been too much fun arguing about Hawkeye. I'll be there opening weekend of course and will silently giggle to myself during the flick. Cut to 2 hours later where I'm like "LESLEY WE NEED TO GO TO TARGET BECAUSE I NEED TO GET ME A BOW AND ARROW LIKE MY NEW FAVORITE AVENGER HAWKEYE".

Comment

• If only, RVB.

If only.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm gonna laugh hoard if Hawkeye's like the whole reason the good guy prevail.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X