Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Tried to order Annihilation, and it's sold out on Amazon.
    It's that fucking good. While The Infinity Gauntlet has bigger beats, Annihilation is the better overall Marvel Cosmic story.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      The origin stuff is going to be almost word for word. Supposedly, it's more aping the DnA (Annihilation through main series) run but through Gunn's sensibilities.
      This is a great thing.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Tried to order Annihilation, and it's sold out on Amazon.
        There's always Comixology.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          There's always Comixology.
          I've refused to dip my toes into that water because I have a mortgage to pay. I'd easily blow too much money there.

Comment

• Oh.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Shit, we didn't even see Rooker in that trailer did we?
              Is Benicio Del Toro supposed to be in this too?
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• He showed up in the trailer. But no Lee Pace, Glenn Close , or Rooker
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, just watched it again and spotted him. Move along.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Ronan was in it for a split second, choking the giant baby with muscles.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh.
                        Last time I opened it I had like $600 in comics in the cart before I deleted the app.

Comment

• You might have a problem.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Stan Lee's not going to be in it.
                            I'm kind of disappointed by this. But then, I don't think he created GotG, did he?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              I'm kind of disappointed by this. But then, I don't think he created GotG, did he?

Yeah, he had fuck all to do with it. At that point, he was hanging out with Fellini and Hefner.

GOTG was Arnold Drake, Gene Colan and an assist from Roy Thomas.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

You might have a problem.
                                Yup, this is why I don't read many comics. My collector side comes out and I buy entire runs of 2-3 comics at a time and woops now I need three bags to leave the comics shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X