No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this thread jive with what your sources have heard about Melania, Troy? Sure, it's gossipy but it's another sad insight into that awful relationship.

https://twitter.com/monicabyrne13/st...76706737139712

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Does this thread jive with what your sources have heard about Melania, Troy? Sure, it's gossipy but it's another sad insight into that awful relationship.

https://twitter.com/monicabyrne13/st...76706737139712
      The previously reported facts are true. The rest read like a Danielle Steele book.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Also, we have an idea of what the Trump Twitter bots were doing during the weekend. They're mapping telecom infrastructure.
        Why? Future attack?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Why? Future attack?
          Possible. Honestly, it just plays as more cyber warfare.

Which brings up another point. During their conference in Tallinn this week, NATO voted to deploy Article 5 whenever a partner nation is suspected of being under Cyber Attack. That means in the future, if what happened Last Fall happens again or Brexit or the Le Pen bullshit...NATO mobilizes to the impacted country.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Looks like the Germans are covering their asses for their upcoming elections.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Speaker Paul Ryan was just reported to the FBI for fraud & obstructing the #TrumpRussia investigations.

It's an outside base legal complaint, but it gets the ball rolling.

Comment

• If Trump fucks up and tries to block Comey's testimony next week, then things get escalated.

1. Trump already admitted to private intimidation meetings with Comey
                2. There is a paper trail.
                3. Trump waived his exec priv by making previous case public in connection to the firing.
                4. Comey's a private citizen now, so legally Trump can go fuck off.

Either way it goes, whatever that Cheeto fuck does...shit will escalate faster off of it.

Comment

• He's in a no win situation with Comey now. Trying to get him blocked is a flat out admission of guilt, period.

I think that things come to a head on a couple of things next week. Should be a fun ride.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Docket just updated for next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Docket just updated for next week.

It's for a 2013 case, still weird to update this late on a Friday.

Comment

• Sketchy shit going in with Twitter and Trump Bot army. Basically, the bots are being deployed to get select accounts banned in an unrelated pattern.

The kicker is that when Twitter Central unbans them, the account's analytics and personal data are wiped. Not Standard Operating Procedure and very suspect.

Comment

• Any theories?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's becoming apparent that Twitter's new API is under attack.

But, there's also wide scale hacking this weekend. Rebel Media just got ass slammed around 4 pm EST today.

Basically, seeing what is obviously Pro Trump forces perpetuating 97% of this...they're freaking out over the upcoming week.

Comment

• and now we've got a Trump Doc leak. Built like a Wiki Leaks dump. Trying to get an idea of size and where to locate.

Comment

• Going through the scans that are up. While it's just what Dworkin got FOIA'd back on May 21st, this appears to be the full load of what was released.

Rubio looks bad, but everything else is pretty well already covered.

Comment

Working...
                                X