The Office: Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office: Season whatever

Not a bad start. The stuff with Dwight was fucking hilarious. "We have to establish a pee corner!" And the ending was fucking great. The look that Carrell does whenever Toby is mentioned is greatness, but that one was fucking amazing.

Although, the stuff with Gabe seemed out of place. I know Andy had an issue with the receptionist and her step brother, but I didn't think they broke up?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Dwight's Day Care was AWESOME. Especially the Insane Clown Posse poster that had insane and posse crossed out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I LOVE Dwight reciting the "Big mistake - HUGE!" line from "Pretty Woman" to the guy in the crystal wizard shop! Just the fact that he still said it Dwight-style was awesome. Plus, the fact that when he did the "I was here yesterday, and you wouldn't wait on me" line, only to find out that they didn't wait on him because they thought he was a serial killer!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I don't care for the US Office, but I read that THE OLYPHANT is going to appear. Is this a one episode deal or for the season?

Comment

He was on last week's episode and was pretty great. I hope he's back for more. The stuff between him and Meredith was great. And the US Office is pretty funny actually. Seasons 2-4 were awesome.

Comment

I tried to watch the first season, and in two episodes it destroyed all goodwill I managed to allow myself.

Comment

The first season is nothing more than a retread of the UK and POORLY. The 2nd season they dropped that shit and let it be it's own thing. I recommend trying the second season out.

Comment

what a weird episode. Just all around odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  what a weird episode. Just all around odd.
                  Although I thought it was pretty hilarious. I loved when Kevin gave Holly the finger. LOL
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Darryl out with Dwight and Andy was the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                      Although I thought it was pretty hilarious. I loved when Kevin gave Holly the finger. LOL
                      I liked it too. Actually, to me, this episode was a great example of why it's going to suck when Steve Carell leaves. I loved his celebration scene with Erin, who is the one employee who truly gets and adores Michael. I know there was Dwight's creepy obsession with Michael in the early seasons, and there's his romance with Holly - who as a romantic partner truly gets him - but as far as employees go, he and Holly are hilarious together. There's nothing too weird about him as far as she's concerned. The part where he gives her the chocolates as a gift for perfectly sorting his sad and happy boxes was adorable.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/flBFagW5vC8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/flBFagW5vC8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8ggaFU5z8w?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8ggaFU5z8w?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuxF3UwZrXY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuxF3UwZrXY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

Boo-yah-shaka! Go ahead and hate, haters!

Comment

It's only for the last four episodes of the year.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Nice! Bring back Todd Packer and hire Paul Rudd for a cameo, and you have an "Anchorman" reunion right there!

Comment

Working...
                              X