HIMYM Season whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIMYM Season whatever

Decent start. Marshall telling his work colleagues he was married was fucking great. Lily was owning that vneck and I'm guessing Ted is Barney's best man?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

will watch that tonight!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Have been rewatching the older seasons while doing busy work and just watched the James Van Der Beek episode. Fucking love it still.

"GET ON THE MURDER TRAIN!!"
      *pictures of cute puppies*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

They've got the show in syndication in my neck of the woods, so I've been playing catch up. Love this show, love the chemistry. Still, I can't wait to see who the mom is. Maybe this season, as I want to see the relationship with Ted and her develop?

Comment

I'm sure they'll end it with him meeting her. Hence the name.

But I'd like to see more...

Comment

Same here. Granted, yeah, I know the series finale will likely be when Ted meets his future bride, but I'm hoping they do it long before then as I'd like to see how the rest of the gang interacts with Ted's intended. How fast will Barney call "DIBS!" when she shows up? Will she get along with Lily and Robin? Does Marshall approve?

Damn show's got me hooked like a mackarel.

Comment

This show peaked with Season 3 in my opinion. I still dig on it, but season 3 is perfection.

Comment

No spoilers but I approve of what's rumored to be THE casting decision.

First episode was good. The producers said they were going to go back to the fun of the earlier seasons so I have high hopes.

Comment

Really dug this episode if only for Barney acting like a 5 year old.

"DAD LOOK HOW FAST I CAN RUN!"

And him singing 'Stand by Me' was fucking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    No spoilers but I approve of what's rumored to be THE casting decision.

First episode was good. The producers said they were going to go back to the fun of the earlier seasons so I have high hopes.
                    SPEAK. TELL ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Really dug this episode if only for Barney acting like a 5 year old.

"DAD LOOK HOW FAST I CAN RUN!"

And him singing 'Stand by Me' was fucking hilarious.
                      I lost it when he started fucking around with the autotune at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        SPEAK. TELL ME.
                          Spoiler: HIMYM 
                        They signed Jennifer Morrison (Cameron from House, the dead chick from STIR OF ECHOES) to be a major character. Supposedly she's the Mother.

Comment

I'm glad I have no idea who that is.

Comment

I approve this casting.

Comment

I kind of hope it's not Barney and Robin's wedding, but I won't be disappointed if that's it.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X