No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny: Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must see, no limits on the language made it sooo much better!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Holy shit. We were dying during the intro.

"Does your cat make too much noise?" haha

And then http://www.dicktowel.com/

Fucking awesome. That lawyer is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love Kitten Mittons!!!
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Just a reminder that the Christmas Special is out today.

It's worth it for the couch gag alone.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be picking this up. I hope it's better than this season so far. IT's been so fucking hit or miss it's annoying.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think the first few episodes were kinda weak but there's been some true gems this season. Mac & Dennis Break Up had some great moments scattered throughout the episode. Seriously, apple skins and Mac's solution to neutralizing the apple seeds is funnier shit than an entire episode of Two and a Half Loafs.

Comment

It's still pretty subpar for them (kitten mittons, salt the snail and DeVito/Artemis not counting).

Comment

Oh man. Gold last night. From Frank's greasy sausage fingers, to Dee covered in blood to Dolph Lundgren with a nose for a head. Awesome haha.

Comment

This I have to see. I still enjoyed the wrestling episode. Poor, poor Cricket.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Finally checked out the Christmas special on blu. Greatness. A bit slow in the beginning, but once you see Charlie and Mac's Christmas flashbacks it gets redonkulous. Frank was fucking ridiculous, Dee and Dennis were hilarious, but Charlie's melt down in the mall was the fucking goods.

Comment

About time, Hughes!

Comment

Yeah, netflix didn't have it, and I wasn't about to blind buy it.

Comment

I was going to send it to you, but I got lazy. I have something else I need to send to you, but once again, pure laziness over here.

Comment

*please be a test tube of DNA*

Comment

Goddamnit, it's never a fucking surprise with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X