No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda hope our Rick Flair wannabee is back in some form.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, Farrell kills it with that character hard core.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• still should have ended with the hat. If they have somewhere else to go for 8 episodes I'm down. Let's just hope this doesn't tarnish the first 3 seasons.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hey guys, let's all decide it's terrible now and we can be those people that are all like "I hated it before it was cool to hate it."

I agree ending with the hat would have been rad, but they didn't. I wouldn't have minded had they ended Supernatural at the close of season 5 but I've still enjoyed the seasons that followed.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So the next season is set 7 years in the future, and has Kenny trying to live the life of a family man. YES.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              So the next season is set 7 years in the future, and has Kenny trying to live the life of a family man. YES.
              Lohan is supposed to be either Kenny's niece or Stevie's fiancée. Trying to get clarification.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Lohan is supposed to be either Kenny's niece or Stevie's fiancée. Trying to get clarification.
                Grantland had an article, but they aren't sure who she is either.

Comment

• OH FUCK YES

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    So the next season is set 7 years in the future, and has Kenny trying to live the life of a family man. YES.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post

And in closing.....

Comment

• Lohan is Kenny Powers' daughter from a prior discretion. The plot sheet I got in today made it sound like she's trying to cash in on his retirement or something.

She's only in it for about as much as Lily Tomlin was last season.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...eastbound-down

Comment

• I am ready for this season. SO READY.

Comment

• Alright, let's end this thing with a bang.

Comment

Working...
                            X