Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    WAIT, THAT GUY FROM SUPERGIRL IS THE FUCKING MARTIAN MANHUNTER?!?
    Damn, you quit Supergirl early. Yeah, it was a nice reveal. Fooled me.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I was out like 4-5 episodes in because it was terrible.

I'll try S2 if only because it's on the CW and they brought in a MAN to make it better.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I enjoyed Supergirl, I thought it got better as it went. The Flash is still my favorite of the 4 shows. Looking forward to tonight.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

WAIT, THAT GUY FROM SUPERGIRL IS THE FUCKING MARTIAN MANHUNTER?!?
          You cut out before it got really good, apparently. They did some good stuff with MM. Did you at least watch the Flash crossover ep?

Comment

• I didn't get a chance to watch the crossover.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Flash was pretty good last night. The Rival's mask was RIDICULOUS and I'd bet it was one of Zoom's early designs, we were laughing so hard.

That being said,
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              I feel like they may have fucked up with not just killing off Iris in this new timeline at the end

It felt like that would have been a perfect thing to do as opposed to "well we're not talking" or whatever.

Love that no one takes Wally seriously still. Fuck that guy. So happy this is back.

Comment

The Flash was pretty good last night. The Rival's mask was RIDICULOUS and I'd bet it was one of Zoom's early designs, we were laughing so hard.

That being said,
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                I feel like they may have fucked up with not just killing off Iris in this new timeline at the end

It felt like that would have been a perfect thing to do as opposed to "well we're not talking" or whatever.

Love that no one takes Wally seriously still. Fuck that guy. So happy this is back.
                  Spoiler: Spoilers 
                I think they went with Iris being estranged from the family because he just lost his parents (again), it will probably bring conflict to the show, and killing Iris would probably have made Barry turn right around and try to Flashpoint it away again. This is basically a change that is major but wouldn't force Barry to fix by time travel again. It is a consequence to his Flashpoint actions that will probably stick.

Not sure if you like Iris or not, but I would definitely hate to see her go.

I'm curious to see what little changes if any happen to the other shows. Felicity now loves Cisco I bet. Never had feelings for Oliver. Maybe this is how they bring Dinah, sorry I mean Laurel back.

That Mirror Master tease at the end.

Comment

• Iris is fine but I'm fucking sick to death of them pulling a Ross/Rachel thing with them.

I liked Patty more overall but whatever, just let Barry get with a girl and move the fuck on already. fuck.

Comment

Iris is fine but I'm fucking sick to death of them pulling a Ross/Rachel thing with them.

I liked Patty more overall but whatever, just let Barry get with a girl and move the fuck on already. fuck.
                    We'll see, but I got the impression she wasn't talking to her dad, not Barry.

Comment

• I assumed she wasn't talking to any of them. If it's just Joe then who cares unless it's a quick scene. If they drag shit out I'll be annoyed. I just don't want them pulling a fucking Arrow on us.

Comment

• More stuff in The Flash has changed than what I thought. Didn't catch any changes in last week's Arrow, maybe I just missed them, but we got at least 1 Arrow difference this week in Flash. Draco is a dick, but I kind of like him. He could be interesting.

Supergirl was good too. I like their Superman so far.

Comment

• Flash was pretty great. But man does it show that the dude who plays Cisco has no range. Sad Cisco was terrible. Obviously this is how Laurel will come back into the fold.

Comment

• Legends started off well so far. Interested in seeing the JSA this week. Might want to give Legends a shot again, Rob. I know you hated the Hawk people, they are gone now. Only a matter of time we see until we see Leonard Snart again, maybe with the Legion of Doom they seem to be forming.

Comment

• wait, Snart isn't on the team anymore?

Comment

• Snart dead, hermano.

Comment

Working...
                                X