No announcement yet.

BATMENG: HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six riddles left! Why did I stop when I had only six to go? PARENTING.

Gonna finish it up (and a little trophy whoring, probably) tomorrow morning then finally see what all this Rocket League business is about.

Comment

They overdo it with all those riddles.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

The total is pretty restrained compared to the last one. I think there were like 400 or something? Definitely enough to make me say "f that". I finished this morning (the last riddle is DUMB. where actually in the game is there a clue to Detective Scan the Batmobile?) and I'm not sure what would be different between Knightfall endings. Maybe the coda with Gordon and the family? I'll have to hit up the youtubes.

Comment

Lesley picked this up for me this weekend to offset the fact she spent a bunch of money on clothes (Works for me). Put in a few hours. Totally not a fan of the batmobile. In fact, I think I hate it. I also hate how much they make you use it, at least thus far. It handles like shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Did you change the battle mode to toggle? It doesn't keep the handling from being all loosey-goosey but it doesn't put the button controls where nature intended.

Comment

I did not. Wasn't even aware that was a thing. Will look into that when I get home.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's how the default controls should have been set up. I can't believe it even made it through play testing in the way it was released.

Comment

When I'm not forced in the car it's fun. It looks fucking crazy good. Lesley and I were just entranced by watching the rain hit his cape.

Comment

Yeah, changing the Batmobile controls are required. They should have patched it to change that. The Batmobile makes it a weaker game for sure.

Comment

• Yeah, change the controls. You'll probably still hate the bat-tank, but it will be slightly less annoying to control.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• seriously, it's fucking garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Did you change the battle mode to toggle? It doesn't keep the handling from being all loosey-goosey but it doesn't put the button controls where nature intended.
                          it's like playing a different fucking game. How in the fuck did the standard controls make it past playtesters? Ridiculous.

Anyways, I'm having the same problems I had with the other games in the series (not the original) with having almost too much to do so I do nothing but fly around and then turn off the game.

I don't get why everything needs to be "open world". I'd rather have a great 8-10 hour contained story than a thousand fucking mini quests that seem to exist just to pad out the story.

Comment

• Batman 1989 DLC is up for $1.99
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
                              The first time Man-Bat shows up? Screamed like a bitch. Like a little bitch. Lesley was laughing her ass off. Loved jumping on that fucker and taking some blood though. That was fun.

Comment

• Why would the Riddler fucking create Mario Kart levels for Batman? It's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X