POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Jamie: How on Earth would anyone sane vote for Romney? Beside if you hate women, gays, the economy* and healthcare? And like taxcuts for the rich, endorse some form of rape, bombing people for no reason and deporting jobs elsewhere?

I don't get it. Romney can only make it worse.

* And no, Obama ain't responsible for the economy shitter you guys are in. Bush is 1000% responsible. Any non-biased economist will tell you. Obama ain't The Savior, but he's going somewhere you guys can get out of.

I've been working for a machine long enough to know that changing it TAKES TIME. The bigger it is, the longer it takes. Worse, Obama most likely inherited a fuckload of stuff the public ain't remotely aware of, like all people in power do when the regime change happens. Guantanamo won't be closed this year, not the next, but there's a reason for that. It sucks, but that's life.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Have at it. Keep it here and out of other threads. Thanks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Krueger/Voorhees 2012.

They'll slash taxes.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

VOTE SMART. VOTE S-MART.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What's weird: our conservative are your liberals.

Comment

And your liberals are moose.

Comment

Didn't say nor imply there was blame to go around. But how would anyone sane sit there and say Obama bears zero responsibility for where we're at as you are not-subtly implying?

Heard none of this "It's going to take more than one term to fix the economy!" argument from Obama, the Democrats and the Media. Until the DNC. Where was any of that when he took office in 2009? Nowhere in sight, instead he focused on Obama Care (and then high-fiving himself when it got passed) when the priority was the economy, then and there.

You do realize job outsourcing happened big time under Obama, right? And that this "War of Women" crap is just that? Did women lose any rights under Reagan or either of the Bushes, not to mention Clinton or Obama so far? Oh but now they're suddenly under attack because an nit-twit is whining because she wants me to pay for her birth-control. Why would it suddenly happen under Romney? Oh, because he's Mormon. Yeah that's not bigoted "logic."

Was game for Obama four years back. Things haven't gotten any better and they have offered no incentive to get my vote (again). Just more pretty-speeches with no substance and fear tactics. Dude has terrible judgement. Right now we still have the awful economy and the shit going down in Egypt. He can't make to meet with the Israeli PM over these matters but he can make time to yuck it up with Letterman.

I forgot. Everything is Bush's fault.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Economy-wise: yes.

Comment

The thing I remember the most about Obama is that I beat Fallout 3 the night he took office. GOOD TIMES.

Comment

Night he won I took an old friend out to dinner where she confessed her marriage was falling apart. Weird how you remember that shit.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Kinda with Jamie on his points. Still, Obama's got my vote for another go at it for the simple reason that i want the tea party to exit the Republican party so that some semblance of sanity can come back to the GOP.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Neither side is your buddy. You're being invited every four years to vote for another establishment motherfucker to step on your neck and break your back.

What matters is that you vote for the least of the assholes. Just don't mistake your preference for not being an asshole. It takes a special kind of psychotic shit to run for office in the first place.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Didn't say nor imply there was blame to go around. But how would anyone sane sit there and say Obama bears zero responsibility for where we're at as you are not-subtly implying?

Heard none of this "It's going to take more than one term to fix the economy!" argument from Obama, the Democrats and the Media. Until the DNC. Where was any of that when he took office in 2009? Nowhere in sight, instead he focused on Obama Care (and then high-fiving himself when it got passed) when the priority was the economy, then and there.

You do realize job outsourcing happened big time under Obama, right? And that this "War of Women" crap is just that? Did women lose any rights under Reagan or either of the Bushes, not to mention Clinton or Obama so far? Oh but now they're suddenly under attack because an nit-twit is whining because she wants me to pay for her birth-control. Why would it suddenly happen under Romney? Oh, because he's Mormon. Yeah that's not bigoted "logic."

Was game for Obama four years back. Things haven't gotten any better and they have offered no incentive to get my vote (again). Just more pretty-speeches with no substance and fear tactics. Dude has terrible judgement. Right now we still have the awful economy and the shit going down in Egypt. He can't make to meet with the Israeli PM over these matters but he can make time to yuck it up with Letterman.

I forgot. Everything is Bush's fault.
                          While it's great to have a counterpoint to a lot of the Left's bullshit. The scenario that Obama inherited and helped to propagate is the masterwork of the Bush Team's Reign of Terror.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The fact of the matter is that both sides have been taken over by the extremes...we NEED to cut spending and we NEED to raise taxes, pure and simple. Bipartisan committees have said that very thing. Will either side budge? No.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Four years of spending and spending hasn't fixed the economy. No solutions from Obama besides "No trust me!" Translation: more spending and spending.

Weird how Romney gets tagged as a Tea-Party guy when during the primaries the narrative was he wasn't right-winged enough for em? Now he's the ticket and the King of the Tea-Party?!

You're right, Troy. Neither party cares about us. Until it's voting time.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                              X