Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commander William T. Riker View Post
    YOU'RE FUCKING AWFUL.
    Don't be hatin', yo.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• ONE SHOT, ONE KILL, NO EXCEPTIONS MOTHERTRUCKER.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Riker's beard is angry.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It has been a long time, but I remember that movie sucking like a 10 cent whore.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I wish that Molt was here to chime in on THIS one.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd rather not think about that.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got my Scott Pilgrim dvd yesterday and I listened to the film with the Edgar Wright/Bryan O'Malley commentary and they had a great discussion regarding "The Knives" ending.

They're reasoning makes sense. And what also was great was that Wright had gone to O'Malley with plans for a movie back in 2005 before the books were even finished.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Knives ending = perfect in regards to the movie world.

The Ramona ending = perfect in regards to the book world.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sniper is one of my favorite movies of all time. HBO did right by me playing it over and over and over. I use "One Shot One Kill" at least once a week, and I owe it all the Berenger/Zane. My best friend and I even argue of who is Berenger and who is Zane when we were playing Team Tactical Black Ops the other night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Sniper is one of my favorite movies of all time. HBO did right by me playing it over and over and over. I use "One Shot One Kill" at least once a week, and I owe it all the Berenger/Zane. My best friend and I even argue of who is Berenger and who is Zane when we were playing Team Tactical Black Ops the other night.
                      Nerd.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sniper is one of my favorite movies of all time. HBO did right by me playing it over and over and over. I use "One Shot One Kill" at least once a week, and I owe it all the Berenger/Zane. My best friend and I even argue of who is Berenger and who is Zane when we were playing Team Tactical Black Ops the other night.
                        *sniperisthebombyofist*
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Nerd.
                          Don't be upset because you weren't invited to the BerengerCon cosplay contest. Besides, Hocken wrapped that one up with his Substitute outfit.

Comment

Don't be upset because you weren't invited to the BerengerCon cosplay contest. Besides, Hocken wrapped that one up with his Substitute outfit.
                            It's cool man. We used to do the same thing in my neighborhood, but with Dutch's team. Someone's older brother always had to be the ugly motherfucker/rastafalien though, since none of us were tall enough.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I used to pretend I was Fred Savage from "The Boy Who Could Fly".

Comment

• Fucking hell, Riker.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X