Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JASON VS. THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jason Vs. 20,000 leagues under the sea
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JASON VS HIS INNER MONOLOGUE
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• JASON DOES ANAL.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jason Vs Jason Bourne Vs Jason Statham Vs. Jason Segel
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JASON VS THE COMMON COLD
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've already got the basic plot structure done.

There is minimum international travel. I've been doing more work looking into Pamela Voorhees.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• and a Burl Ives style narrator.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    and a Burl Ives style narrator.
                    Rankin/Bass' Friday the 13th! Jason is a stop-motion puppet!

Comment

• yeesssss

Comment

• Need to rent this Friday

Comment

• I heard that flick is a steaming pile of poop.

Comment

• It's your kind of poop Rob, bathe in it.

Comment

• Oh, I fully plan on it. I was just bummed that the reviews said it was Snake Plisskin light. Which makes me sad we never got Escape from Space...

Comment

• I just wish the opening sequence wasn't mostly used in the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X