Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    You're crazy, dude. Port of Call is fucking hilarious - the last 20 minutes alone justify the love for that one.
    And you apparently didn't read my post.

You asked for a "bad" Herzog film.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Transformers 3. Man, those last 35 minutes are fucking awesome. Still really like this flick. haters gonna hate.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *brofist*

Love when the special forces are tackling the robots.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          Transformers 3. Man, those last 35 minutes are fucking awesome. Still really like this flick. haters gonna hate.
          I'd have to be off my fucking face high to enjoy that movie.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's cool. I still love it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love John Malkovitch, bringing nothing to the table beside onscreen insanity.

Comment

• Word on the street is that Rob and CJ don't like the Fright Night remake. What is wrong with you two? It's so entertaining! It is easily the best in the recent crop of remakes. I don't know who the girl was but I'd subscribe to her newsletter.

Comment

• Pretty sure it is Imogen Poots which is the most hilarious name ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Word on the street is that Rob and CJ don't like the Fright Night remake. What is wrong with you two? It's so entertaining! It is easily the best in the recent crop of remakes. I don't know who the girl was but I'd subscribe to her newsletter.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Pretty sure it is Imogen Poots which is the most hilarious name ever.
                      I'm fairly sure her parents, since named Poots, decided to go all-in with the stupid name business.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Word on the street is that Rob and CJ don't like the Fright Night remake. What is wrong with you two? It's so entertaining! It is easily the best in the recent crop of remakes. I don't know who the girl was but I'd subscribe to her newsletter.
                        The first 45 minutes is great.

David Tennant does nothing for me in anything I've seen him in (Can't get Micheal Sheen? Get Tennant) and the arrival of awful CG after Farrell burns the house down completely ruins the remainder of the film for me.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Cabin in the Woods is the fucking goods you guys.

Comment

• It's so fucking good even though practically everything is telegraphed prior to happening, it still had us completely sucked in. You can call pretty much every twist but even when you do the payoffs are fan-fucking tastic. Go see it ASAP. Thor was great, Jenkins was great, Whitford rocked, and the
                              Spoiler: SUPER SPOILERS 
                            payoffs with the different monsters was fucking amazing. The shit with Japan was hilarious "We put it in the happy frog!" and the Merman entrance was so fucking perfect.

Comment

• Man, now I'm really wanting to see it.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That great news Rob.

For me: Tuesday is The Raid, and Friday: Cabin!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X