Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ari, I will pay for the fireworks...I want you to be ROBOJEW

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=31426

Jesus christ....only person in the world to have them, and it's because he's a dumbass... Reschlonkulous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

And then you can walk up and rip some mans testicals off!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Dude, lets do this shit. I want to have my arms and legs blown off, and hell, lets blow off my penis as well.

For new arms, I want everything Bionic Commando has, plus all the cool arms Mega Man gets after he kills his enemies.

For my new legs, I want to be able to runs upwards of 150 mph, and I have to be able to jump at least 3 stories, and have limited rocket boosters, for hovering. Both legs should also be able to store weapons, Robocop style.

And my new penis will be EPIC! I can make it whatever size I want it to be, increasing length and thickness down to the centimeter. But that's not whats cool about it. Think Tom Savani in From Dusk till Dawn, with his penis 6-shooter, excpet mine would shoot lasers, missles, napalm, acid, liquid nitrogen.

Imagine the Chris Hansen moments I could bust out on pedophiles with a cyber schlong like that!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Epic. Seriously epic.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It must suck to try and polish one off...your hands would make it feel like you have a perma-condom.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            And my new penis will be EPIC! I can make it whatever size I want it to be, increasing length and thickness down to the centimeter. But that's not whats cool about it. Think Tom Savani in From Dusk till Dawn, with his penis 6-shooter, excpet mine would shoot lasers, missles, napalm, acid, liquid nitrogen.
            UMM.....OUCH....
            "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
            "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I still will pay for the fireworks.

Comment

I still want a cyber-cock.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ooh, can I be the hot shit FBI guy hot on the trail of Robo-Jew? A man who tries to work within the system. Kind of like Jim Gordon.

My greeting would always be "Heyyyy, Robo-Jew".
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-20-2009, 09:33 AM.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                  X