No announcement yet.

American Horror Story Asylum - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nun is definitely up to something. BUT SPOCK IS BLOODY FACE!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SO CRAZY. I should've seen that coming, too, but missed it. Thought for sure it was going to be the LOST Marshal or something.

Comment

Man, that lesbian writer just can't get a break. At all. Jesus.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Holy crap, out of the frying pan into the firey pits of Hell.

Comment

Ian McShane as killer Santa justified everything about this show. So fucking good, and I thought the first season was a diabolical diarrhea dump.

Just wondering how the hell they can make a fresh third season. Everything is thrown in this season, short of a circus that has Cthulhu as a sideshow attraction.

Comment

This week's episode was odd. I liked it, but it seemed really out of place. That being said, McShane was awesome, aliens taking back the crazy chick was great, and Spock is fucked.

Comment

Non Downsy David Schwimmer as BF's kid? Yessir, I like it. , Jude is fucked. Coat hanger abortion was fucked. Watching Deadwood drown Voldemort's brother was aces. Although part of me was hoping that he was going to play the part all the way to Rome or something.

Mossy Patch's plan with Kit was pretty great. So now Grace is back, totes preggers, and looking freaky. Yessir , I like it.

Comment

gotdamn. WRAPPING SHIT UP.

-Cromwell burns
                  -slutty Nun dies
                  -Grace has kid
                  -Cromwell's experiments done

what a "FINISH ALL OF THE THINGS" episode last night. jesus. There better be a good payoff with the baby/aliens.

Comment

Comment

Aw shit, was this back already? We had to get a new DVR & lost all our series recordings. FX better do a replay.

Comment

goddamn to last night's episode. Voldemort's brother is a dick. Also, "Come drain this titty."

So, what the hell is deal with Kit/Grace/Alma? I NEED CLOSURE.

Comment

Also, can't believe that Spock was totally railing that dead chick. Good lord/

Comment

A little bit lost because we missed last week. What happened to Farmer Nazi and Sister Satan?

The end(?) of the Bloody Face story was pretty good. I thought for sure the taxi ride was going to be another trap. But more alien stuff, plz.

Comment

Sister Satan was killed by the Monsignor when he was able to bring the good side out for a moment. He pushed her off the top of the stairs. Farmer Nazi then asked to be the one to creamate Sister Satan and when he did he climbed ontop of her and burned himself alive.

This week's episode was all like WTF MANG FAST FORWARD ALL OF THE THINGS

Poor Jude. That shit was heartbreaking.

Comment

Man, now I'm pissed I missed that episode. Crazy Nazi doctor is crazy.

This week was weird/sad. I thought for sure Kit would have covered for Alma. They lived out in the woods and it looked like Grace was basically a shut-in so would anyone have noticed? I suppose the sheriff since he knew they were basically polygamists?

I guess since Nina broke free and became an AWFUL person that it's now Jude's turn to be perpetually pooped on? I hope Kit's plan, whatever it may be, works.

Comment

Working...
                                X