American Horror Story Asylum - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Horror Story Asylum - Spoilers

Just caught the first episode. Tried the first season and hated it. Digging the new story so far. Really hope they play up the sci-fi stuff more as that's the only reason I made this a season pass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This first episode was better than everything from the first year. I'm almost certain there's going to be some terrible explanation for the alien stuff but I'm really looking forward to Cromwell's man of scary science squaring off against Lange's angry horny nun.

Comment

I'm holding out there is something awesome for the alien stuff, especially after the implant grew legs and walked away. also, lulz to Maroon 5 getting his shit rocked.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pretty decent episode this week. Quinto was my favorite part of Heroes and he's pretty great in this so far. The stuff with the exorcism was nice. I just really hope Cromwell isn't Bloody Face. I hope it's just a bit of misdirection.

Comment

Ghost- and religious- themed stories freak me out more than any slasher or horror movie so this one was pretty uncomfortable. It was interesting to learn more about the backstories on Cromwell and Lange.

I missed a few minutes, though- what pointed to Cromwell as Bloody Face? Was there something more than his box of pictures that Jenny Wade found?

Comment

Yeah, there were photos of mutilated bodies and shit.

Comment

I took that as more of a "hey, he's a super-creepy doctor" thing. I hope he's not Bloody Face, either. Although maybe his monsters in the woods are related to the alien abduction?

#MossyPatch

Comment

I told Lesley I wanted to see her Mossy Patch. She was not amused.

Comment

I really hope they are aliens. SO MUCH. Also, Crazy chick has a crazy nice butt.

Comment

Great episode this week. I'm digging the hell out of this show. So Lange saw an alien in the asylum but the others saw zombies? that possessed nurse is mad hot when she's in slut mode.

Comment

No, I think it was both aliens and zombies. There was a bit early in the episode about lights and a nearby plane crash. I think that was the aliens landing so they could figure out what was wrong with the spider microchip thing they implanted in that one guy.

And then when the group was escaping they ran into the mutants created by Cromwell. Possessed Nun was way hot.

Comment

This week's episode was awesome. So Cromwell is a goddamn Nazi? And Anne Frank is alive? fuck yeah. So random yet awesome. And wtf did he do to Chloe? She looked like that guy at the end of Robocop.

Comment

Fuck, this season is the fucking goods.

Zombie Silent Hill Chloe is creepy as fuck (those poor kids), crazy lady being "abducted" and seeing Alma "she's still aliiiiivveee", and fucking Quinto is Bloody Face? I honestly didn't see that coming at all, and I know I should have. "I took out her teeth". FUCK.

Comment

Lesley totally called Anne's husband being a Nazi as well. That lobotomy scene was fucked up.

Comment

What the whaaaaaat. This shit is craaaazaaaay.

Didn't pick up on Anne's husband being a Nazi. I thought that push in on the picture at the end was supposed to be a young Cromwell. Now it's extra fucked up. I'm glad they're continuing with the aliens. I wonder why they're interested in the new girl. Maybe Kit has supersperms or something and the aliens want his babies?

How did Chloe get to the school? She wouldn't have crawled all the way from the asylum, right? I think hot possessed nun is up to shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                              X