No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wicked awesome Lex Luthor not fruity ass land development Lex Luthor.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Walt's hubris almost fucks them again. So glad this show is back.

Comment

So have we seen "Bobby" in the show before? Or was the intro the first time?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I can't remember- did Gilligan know the season was going to be split in half before he started writing? I wonder if it's going to be cut down the middle with this first half being the lead up to Walt becoming the guy from New Hampshire & the second half being the journey with the machine gun.

Comment

I think the announcement for splitting the season came after the fight and agreement to come back for a "final" season. In interviews they are calling it two separate seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              So have we seen "Bobby" in the show before? Or was the intro the first time?
              Season 4 ep 2 or 3 I think he was on then too.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Bobby? Was that Jim Beaver's name? He sold Walt a gun last year.

Comment

Bobby is Beaver's name from Supernatural.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That German in the beginning wasn't fucking around. Also, "we call it Franch."

Comment

Also, "we call it Franch."
                      Brittany - "That is fucking disgusting." Yes it is.

Comment

I was half falling asleep last night, but did they say who that new girl is?

Comment

I was half falling asleep last night, but did they say who that new girl is?
                          Seems like she was Gus' lawyer that handled paying Mike and his men working on the meth operation. She was sending the money to them through Gus' offshore accounts. And she knows how to get the stuff needed to cook. Last night was pretty boring. Lot of moving pieces, but with so little left we need more going on.

Comment

ok cool, thanks. Hopefully we didn't delete the episode, I want to re-watch it.

Hank and Mike's scene was fucking aces though.

Comment

Hank and Mike was the best thing going last night by a long shot.

"Mike? Mike"

"Mister Ernatraut"

"Ok well Mike..."

Comment

yeah, I'm loving that Hank is back to a badass. Sooo goood

Comment

Working...
                                X