Weeds - Season "should have ended 3 seasons ago"-SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Tara was the best show on Showtime. Put down the bong and watch better television.
    Say it again, Brother Ruckus.

Comment

Seriously, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to watch this. Last night's episode was fucking shit. I hope they have the balls to just kill Nancy off on the last episode.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
        Seriously, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to watch this. Last night's episode was fucking shit. I hope they have the balls to just kill Nancy off on the last episode.
        Crap! I forgot it was on...too busy watching Firefly. What happened?
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

NOTHING.

she runs away from her family AGAIN, smokes pot with the guy from "Light's Out", Silas is trying to model or some shit and Doug may get back into the Wall Street game or something.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            too busy watching Firefly.
            THIS! SO MUCH FUCKING THIS!

Comment

Doug may get back into the Wall Street game or something.
              NUT UP OR SHUT UP, DOUG
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Really? She runs away? That's what pisses me off about that show:there's no clear handle on her character. She just seems to do random shit for the fuck of it.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

This show is so fucking worthless now. I mean fuck.

Such a piece of shit.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Werd.

Comment

Werd.

That fucking episode is like someone fused everything wrong with Brian Bendis into everything wrong with premium cable.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

HEYLIA IS BACK. I told Lesley prior to starting last night's episode that I was completely done UNLESS they brought back Conrad or Heylia by the end. Good job Weeds. You guaranteed I'll finish this season

Comment

PLEASE let Conrad be back, please, please, please.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

YAY TO DEAN!

Comment

Dug the new episode for the new season. Totally called the shooter though.

Comment

I dug the episode too, which surprised me.

Who was the shooter?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X