Breaking Bad - Season Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Did Jesse ever really leave? The partnership was on hiatus, but he's been in every episode, if that's what you mean. The beating he took was BRUTAL.
    Jesse never left. And I thought the partnership was on hiatus up until the 2nd to last episode.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I mean I have no idea what episodes you guys are talking about (haven't watched the show since this season ended) and I can't post my gifs without knowing what is going on. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone in this particular thread.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jeese just became partner with Walt in Gus' expensive meth lab. And got his shit kicked in by Hank.

Comment

DAMMIT GRAVE, FINISH WATCHING THIS SEASON. And I'm just going to spoil the fuck out of this show for Ari, since he's been watching everything else but this show.

Comment

I know Grave is up to where Hank meets up with the two brothers.

Comment

Grave and I are at the same place, we're watching the repeats on Wednesday nights. Still pissed that the DVD for S2 came out the week S3 started, and my DVR blew up all at the same time.

Comment

The most recent episode was:

Spoiler: 3 
                The episode that takes place almost entirely in the hospital after Hank makes like the Terminator and takes out the twin assassins.

Comment

Fly episode was great. I hope Walt doesn't have brain cancer. D:

Comment

When the Fuck is this season coming out on DVD?!?
                    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

The week of the premiere no doubt bc TV execs fucking hate people jumping into a show midstream and helping them get a bigger audience.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the reactions from this week's episodes if they're the ones I think they are.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Going to try and catch them tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                            When the Fuck is this season coming out on DVD?!?
                            Most likely when Season four starts. That's how they've been releasing them, which isn't the greatest idea.

Comment

That's how all shows do it. AND IT SUCKS.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Booooo-Urns

And I enjoy how my dad loves the show and loved the Heisenberg reference (He was a chem major in college)
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X